Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weird nostalgia

C

chubby'n'bald scum

Recruit
★★★
Today I'm listening some songs I used to hear during high school. Sad songs, of course.

At that time (early 2010's) I did not know the blackpill. I was only sad because my family told me I was a nice guy. Some foids at School also told me that, and also told me I was going to find a girl because I was a nice Guy.

Although I was sad at that time, I feel some nostalgia. Dont know If It was because my neurotransmitters levels were still normal (my brain is possibly chemically screwed today).

I would write more, but i'd be too depressive to go back to work.

Same playlists for decades trying to go back and get another chance

You feel good about this time of your life because you still had hopes for a better future, even if it was shit we still had some will to keep on dreaming.

Now we are able to see that everything was rotten.

I'm too young to be nostalgic of highschool but i'll surely be nostalgic of it too even if it was objectively fucked.

You feel good about this time of your life because you still had hopes for a better future, even if it was shit we still had some will to keep on dreaming.
Good point. Im almost 30 yro and now I'm sure nothing will get better

Getting called nice guy = never began

If cunt calls you nice then it is ovER

Nice guys Finnish last