Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Weird moderation: foid worship

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Posting this in Inceldom Discussion since it relates to the forum.

After this thread, I decided to conduct a little experiment and see what would happen if I changed my avi to a foid. After about 3 to 5 hours, I got a warning.

Screenshot 143

The avi in question:

Screenshot 139

This confuses me as 2 days have passed and @Steiner Ex Machina still has the cosplay girl as his signature. What makes an avi so different?

Screenshot 134

Avis and signatures aside, recently @Zer0/∞ made a coomfuel thread about lookbook asian girls or something and it was deleted due to foid worship.

This also confuses me since this other thread by @govnyaker was allowed despite being obvious foid worship.

I guess you could argue that @Zer0/∞ 's thread got deleted because it was in the lounge instead of the sewers.

Capture

The moderation do be pretty weird; however, this could just be a case of different mod opinions. For example:

I certainly hope that piece of shit is banned forever or at least whichever mod team member kept letting him go free at least keeps him gone from the boards anywhere from 6 months to a year this time, so maybe he’ll actually learn his lesson and stop posting faggot shit here.:feelsclown:

For those out of the loop @AllanKing basically kept posting Changs in the sewers. @Fat Link actually wanted @AllanKing to stay banned and learn his lesson; however, a different mod kept letting @AllanKing free.

Personally, I believe the rules need an update and make it more clear on what is/isn't allowed and that mods should come to an understanding :feelsaww:

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this? I know I'm posting this pretty late, but don't let this thread die pls

Sorry you got no reply

20% Besmirching the good names of myself and AmIJustDreaming solely for our profession.
jannies are fucking gay and retarded.
Also bump

why do you guys keep saying that? i just posted it, bro :lul:
Oh whoops all I saw was “posting this pretty late” so I thought the thread was older than it actually is

Avis and signatures aside, recently @Zer0/∞ made a coomfuel thread about lookbook asian girls or something and it was deleted due to foid worship.

This also confuses me since this other thread by @govnyaker was allowed despite being obvious foid worship.

I guess you could argue that @Zer0/∞ 's thread got deleted because it was in the lounge instead of the sewers.

View attachment 520596
I asked @AmIjustDreaming if I could post in sewers and he said no.

Rules need to be specified, especially for race bait and foid worship, not under the purview of a moderator's individual judgment to decide what counts and doesn't. :smonk:
Screenshot21

Rules need to be specified, especially for race bait and foid worship, not under the purview of a moderator's individual judgment to decide what counts and doesn't. :smonk:
View attachment 520606
are cowards. they don't want to be held to certain standards.

its clear the mods just want to be biased to certain users.

Yeah, the website has rules we should stick to, there is no "rules were made to be broken" bullshit, BUT is is hard to do so since many of them don't have extensive clarification on how far they go, where they will be strictly enforced (Bunker. Sewers. Lounge. ID), and what, to what extent, would be allowed in all these subforums. I vote for a more extensive and detailing clarification and limits of the rules, saying in most details possible:
  1. How far they can go
  2. Where they are more enforced and less enforced (in each subforum)
  3. To what extent they can be posted and used
  4. What would be the limit of what you can post without getting warns/bans in each subforum because you would know the limits of each place
It could be boring to read it all, but at least all users would know what can be posted or used and thus avoid receiving warns and bans. I completely vote for more clarifications on all areas of all rules. The more clarifications we have, the better we will know them and know what to abide to and avoid getting a ban.

Last edited:
I only like fictional women because they have no say in me fantasizing over them or jerking off to them nonstop.
Real women are cringe and shitty.
Fictional women never hurt me :feelsmage:

View attachment 520606

Can you send me some of these lookbook coom vids pls

are cowards. they don't want to be held to certain standards.

its clear the mods just want to be biased to certain users.
aw, don't delete your comments. pussy

ALLOW REAL FEMALES AS AVIS NOW SO I CAN PUT MY CRUSHES AS AVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

lol someone is triggered.

it had nothing to do with being a pussy, this site just has some weird ass system with trigger words that cause the message to have to be reviewed

what is this youtube? where you need to censor people for "offensive" content to the point it doesn't even get shown at all? lol if anything that is a "pussy" move

dang just saw this too. you must feel so tough as a mod :lul:

edit: lmao even this has to get reviewed.
watch this

No foid worship should be allowed:smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back