Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Weird dreams

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
i want to share with you what i dream tof tonight .

So it started with me being in the supermarket and buying cigarettes ( jfl addiction ) ,
then my card gets declined and i go across the street to my bank .
On my way up the stairs to the bank
a guy comes up behind me and presses a pistol into my back and tells me to keep walking and get all my money.
So i stand in front of the ATM and try to withdraw all my savings but it says i need to enter some kind of personal verification code before i can withdraw such large sums of money .
so i try to enter the code , it fails and now my Account is blocked .

The Guy sees that and he just fucking gives up and slowly leaves down the stairs while still pointing the gun at me .
I think to myself " i have nothing to lose anyway , why dont i test out if the guy is for real " ,
so i just run up at him and snatch the gun out of his fingers ,
it works and he doesnt had the balls to pull the trigger .

So i hold him at gunpoint and shoot him in both shoulders and both legs and shout at him " Thats how its done you fucking idiot ".
Me , thinking he poses no Thread anymore , holster the gun and call the Police .

Meanwhile , while i am not looking , he somehow manages to crawl inside his truck and take off , despite having 2 broken legs .
I get suprised and shoot the windshield and the tires , but i miss .
and i am too focused on shooting
to read the license plate .

So my dream ends with me standing on the sidewalk
loudly screaming and yelling obscenities .
The cops arrive and they arrest me , cause they mistake me for a maniac shooter cause i stand there loudly screaming and moving erraticly with a gun in my hand

thats it .
another dream that ends with me being put in handcuffs despite having done nothing wrong ..

You did shot him

I had a dream i took a pair of dress pants in to get tailored, the guy behind the counter asked what’s the occasion. At this point I realized it was a dream and just smacked him lol. Too bad it wasn’t a foid.

I had a dream i took a pair of dress pants in to get tailored, the guy behind the counter asked what’s the occasion. At this point I realized it was a dream and just smacked him lol. Too bad it wasn’t a foid.
mogs me tbh
i never realize im in a dream

I had a dream about @Einon

didn't read your post

I had a dream about @Einon
Blushing anime gif 8

B-Bruh...

How can you describe your dreams in such detail, I always forget mine tbh.

cool low inhib dream