Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Weird dream of foid astronauts burning up on reentry

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
I dream a lot of crazy out of this world dreams. My most recent one, I was trying to escape the solar system which had pretty much become a prison system of subhumans ruled over by foids and chads. I was in my stolen ship commandeering several fuel pods on an unmanned station orbiting earth to refuel before legging it out to a wormhole gateway near Jupiter's orbit. Suddenly, a ship full of foids trying to stop me showed up and they all exited in EVA suits wielding net guns trying to snag me. But they were all tethered to their space craft and I broke the valve on a fuel pod and it took off and smashed into their ship, which began to quickly tumble and yanked on their tethers. They couldn't untangle themselves and I watched as their ship descended off into the distance.

Then my view zoomed in to catch up with their position, like I could just teleport and I watched as they all caught fire re-entering the atmosphere while screaming. Then I woke up.

:feelzez:

Last edited:
brutal no reply pill, imagine the smell of foid buning

Sounds like a based dream