Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Weird blue pill urge today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I had some blue pill thoughts today, please remind me I am trash and even ugly foids demand Chad.

I went to the store today and the cashier was a weird but somehow attractive foid. But I stress, it was in a weird way. She was very pale small frame but had huge huge boobs.

She seemed mildly retarded or autistic. I think this is why I had blue pill thoughts like “hmm maybe this autistic chick is retarded enough to go out with me”. Writing this now I realize how dumb my thoughts were. With the size of her tits Chad is asking her out on a daily basis. She would reject me even if retarded.

I had some blue pill thoughts today, please remind me I am trash and even ugly foids demand Chad.

I went to the store today and the cashier was a weird but somehow attractive foid. But I stress, it was in a weird way. She was very pale small frame but had huge huge boobs.

She seemed mildly retarded or autistic. I think this is why I had blue pill thoughts like “hmm maybe this autistic chick is retarded enough to go out with me”. Writing this now I realize how dumb my thoughts were. With the size of her tits Chad is asking her out on a daily basis. She would reject me even if retarded.
same