Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Weightloss maxxing

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I've been wanting to loose weight for some time now, years at this point. I dont want to do it to get laid or anything, I'm just tired of being disgusted by my own body.

I used to be like 180lbs in HS and i had more fat than muscle so i still wasn't happy with myself at the time. Im entering into my fourth year of collage and am now atleast 220lbs (jewpills) and can hardly look at myself in the mirror. Id like to get around 160lbs. I quit taking the jewpills just because of the weight gaining.

Ive tired exercising, I had friends that would let me use their home gym in the past but I always had issues maintaining a schedule and staying consistent, plus I think i might not have as much acess to it as I did before. My plan plan for the past month was to be on a calorie deficit and walk as much as I can a day, although it's been hard even getting out of bed at times because of the jewpill withdraws. I had a walking bro but I'm pretty sure hes about to leave me for a fucking foid. I am trying to walk atleast 1 mile a day, but will to go until my feet hurt.

Is this retarded? I havent looked at a scale because I've binged when things get hard. Ive given up alot in the past because its just so easy to not give a shit anymore, but ive been trying to friendmaxx with normies and I find it hard to be around them when they're always taking pictures because I hate myself so much.

Stop eating cake, boy

Drink more caffeine it helps you to shit things out before they can absorbed and turned into fat.

I hate working out so I bought a small light weight kettlebell and I used it to do swings and ohp and squats. It helps a lot I think.