Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weight Loss Transformation

C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
How many of you have experience with weight loss? Did it help you in the end? 
Or did you just go incel - incel?
Also, rate me if you want to. I'll PM users pictures, if you'll tell me if its truly over for me or not

I weighed 220 pounds at 17 years old (while being total subhuman), then I got down to 166 at 19 yo... still subhuman. It may work for those with good bones and facial harmony under the weight, though.

It didn't work well for me.

DAFMFP said:
I weighed 220 pounds at 17 years old (while being total subhuman), then I got down to 166 at 19 yo... still subhuman. It may work for those with good bones and facial harmony under the weight, though.

How tall?

I transformed myself by gaining weight. Transformed from a chadlite into an Incel.

existentialhack said:
How tall?

I transformed myself by gaining weight. Transformed from a chadlite into an Incel.

5'7 (or 172 cm). Total manlet.

DAFMFP said:
5'7 (or 172 cm). Total manlet.

166 is still fat for 5'7. You need to cut to 140 to see what your face really looks like.

existentialhack said:
166 is still fat for 5'7. You need to cut to 140 to see what your face really looks like.

I'm at 178 now since I've cope eating a bit, but from what I can see, it may be even worse with a "thinner" face (you really have to see it to believe me, but I can't show you for obvious reasons).

existentialhack said:

That's extremely dependent on muscle mass and bone structure. Bone structure alone can add 5-10lbs if a person has a good frame, but a little string bean frame won't. Muscle is way heavier than fat, so if there's any muscle mass above average, that will throw it up quite a bit.

I'm 5'8 barefoot, and at about 175 I caliper in (skinfold test on chest and thigh) at around 14% bodyfat. I have a "bit more than average" muscle mass, which a lot of people who were fat and lost weight also do (combined factors: first their bone density is higher from being fat and carrying that weight, second they've probably gained mass from working out to lose the weight if they did weight training).

If I get down to 160'ish I'm probably into single digits, but I never bothered going that far since I'm not going to fuck anyway.

Lost around 8 kilograms. Was pretty noticeable for me, now look better in a more wide variety of lightning conditions.

I went from 5'8 195 to 5'8 165. Still trying to drop another 15-20 but so far nothing changed

No bones underneath the fat.

I lost 200 pounds and got laid once I hit my ideal weight.

I gained it back though in my last ltr and am in the process of losing it again... For the third time.

This time around I have to be really careful of not getting fat once I get some pussy.

It improved my looks by quite a bit, I would say. I've never really been below 14% body fat, so it's going to be fun to see what kind of change that makes when I do my next cut. With the changes @Zyros got, I am hopeful.

Currently Sitting at 20 pounds lost. Really happy with how far it's come

Went from 150 to 110 at 5'7.
Wasn't necessarily healthy.

After years of sweating in the gym I went from skinnyfat with a pudgy ugly face, to ripped with a skinny ugly face. All you need is to get to an average fat level. If no girls want you, then you might as well get fat.

I lost 75 pounds and went from incel to incel. I tried killing myself so many times before taking the blackpill after my weightloss, in the sense that I did all this fucking work and got nothing out of it. 

Absolute fucking bullshit. If you're almost positive you're going to look bad don't even try losing weight.