Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weight loss reveals chad

F

Fuckcel

Officer
inqmpidloul01.jpg

This is why we say fatcel = volcel. If you’re fatcel, you need to try weight loss first before declaring yourself a truecel. You may actually be a chad and not know it.

Gymcelling can work. People here will deny it because le "there is no gym for your face" meme.

Happened in two years. What is he selling?

1520203902636.gif

He also posts on r/braincels and believes in the B L A C K P I L L

giphy.gif

Is this legit? Fatcel=VOLCEL

dude. no glasses is such a fucking life changer.

I wonder if I can get the surgery covered by something.

FATCELS OUT NOWWWWWW

FATCELS=VOLCELS

OUTT NOW!!!!!

REEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FATCELS OUT NOWWWWWW

FATCELS=VOLCELS

OUTT NOW!!!!!

REEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is legit SUIFUEL. If you get to that level and are still incel, what more is there to do?

This is why we say fatcel = volcel. If you’re fatcel, you need to try weight loss first before declaring yourself a truecel. You may actually be a chad and not know it.
Will do.

Legit, you can't consider yourself ugly until you've gotten to 12% body fat. If you still have a bloated ugly face then, then there's little hope, barring surgery of course.

the guy already is tall and good hair

What am I supposed to do with this information as a skeletoncel?

fuck im so ugly

So it looks like there's still hope for my brother, who resembles the guy on the left. As for me, I lost a ton of weight and it didn't do shit for me.

If my parents ever want to have grandkids, they better find a way to have my brother lose a lot of weight like the guy in the OP. Time's running out.

some fatcels/skinnycels have legitimate issues preventing them from truly ascending
but yeah, in general i do agree with this. before i lost so much weight my jawline was literally obscured by my gross fucking neck roll

JFL if you think it matters. Bulking up is a retarded meme.
cope. how do you know if you havent tried. when do you see a chad who doesnt have abs?

cope. how do you know if you havent tried. when do you see a chad who doesnt have abs?
That's not what I meant. It's the fact that you have to go under so much physical and mental torment just to be able to have a chance at getting something as trivial as sex, when others get it like it's nothing.

>Chad has this this and this, if you don't you're volcel
I'm not Chad to begin with. Chad naturally looks good, he doesn't need to autistically obsess over calories and spend 90% of his life in a gym.

And besides, how do you explain the millions of normans who have gotten laid without ever lifting a single weight in their life?

fatcels=volcels we should ban all fatcels with ip ban so they can lose weight and post pic again, if they still are ugly they belong over here.

Jk

Those aren't the same person.

>Chad has this this and this, if you don't you're volcel
I'm not Chad to begin with. Chad naturally looks good, he doesn't need to autistically obsess over calories and spend 90% of his life in a gym.

And besides, how do you explain the millions of normans who have gotten laid without ever lifting a single weight in their life?

sigh... chads without muscles are chadlites. thats why most of the chadlites have skinny to normal frame but godlike faces. chads are the ones with chadlite faces plus lower body fat% which also makes their jaw/chin look better and as a whole makes them look much better.

also those are normies. they dont need muscles to compensate unless they want to become higher tier normies. their faces are good enough to get laid(albeit not that often).

That's not what I meant. It's the fact that you have to go under so much physical and mental torment just to be able to have a chance at getting something as trivial as sex, when others get it like it's nothing.

i was replying to VLO. i agree with that statement though.

sigh... chads without muscles are chadlites. thats why most of the chadlites have skinny to normal frame but godlike faces. chads are the ones with chadlite faces plus lower body fat% which also makes their jaw/chin look better and as a whole makes them look much better.

also those are normies. they dont need muscles to compensate unless they want to become higher tier normies. their faces are good enough to get laid(albeit not that often).

Muscles don't mean shit. If your face looks good you'll get laid, regardless of what TRP bullshit you believe.

Muscles don't mean shit. If your face looks good you'll get laid, regardless of what TRP bullshit you believe.
no shit. bravo, gold fucking medal! my point was that people without good faces(3-4 only) need muscles to compensate, and reaching lower body fats can improve your face.

no shit. bravo, gold fucking medal! my point was that people without good faces(3-4 only) need muscles to compensate, and reaching lower body fats can improve your face.

Then why the fuck did you even reply to me telling I should bulk up in the first place? Muscles won't help ugly guys get laid, get that through your skull.

And I'm already at a low body fat % and my face still looks like shit.