Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Weeks worth of alcohol gone to waste

V

vikmonster

Turbomanlet ‘Strayan
Fuck boyos, was fucking retarded and let air into the wash. Now the entire was was like 2% alcohol and an entire weeks work of preparing everything and distilling went to waste because of literally 50ml of yield.

The worst part is I can’t even drink to forget this shitshow.

Nothing to take the edge of the foids and shit for the next week - put in another batch today but fuck.

Who else distills or tries to distill here? In my region the tax on alcohol is fucked so it’s 50x cheaper to distill your own

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're saying

I have no idea what you're saying
I make my own spirits cause the ones here are expensive. I fucked my batch up so I have nothing to drink. I am annoyed because of that

lol wtf u make h00ch prison style br0?

its over for selfmadealcoholcels

lol wtf u make h00ch prison style br0?
Mate, all wash needs to be air free, or yeast starts to act like niggers and steal the ethanol for energy.

Nah it’s with proper yeast and wash, not prison tier spit and orange juice

I make my own spirits cause the ones here are expensive. I fucked my batch up so I have nothing to drink. I am annoyed because of that
That's nice. You should teach us all some day.

alcohol is retarded acquire cannabis

That sucks man.

jesus just pay the extra 10 bucks u cheap fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

jesus just pay the extra 10 bucks u cheap fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk
Mate, in this shithole the government steals 40 dollars per litre of liquor in tax. That’s just the tax, outside of what the liquor actually costs

It's over for homebrewcels

Mate, in this shithole the government steals 40 dollars per litre of liquor in tax. That’s just the tax, outside of what the liquor actually costs

That's insane. Why is the tax so fucking high?

Mate, all wash needs to be air free, or yeast starts to act like niggers and steal the ethanol for energy.

I love this biological explanation, crude and effective. :feelsautistic:

buy everclear

JFL if you're not moonshinemaxing

Fuck boyos, was fucking retarded and let air into the wash. Now the entire was was like 2% alcohol and an entire weeks work of preparing everything and distilling went to waste because of literally 50ml of yield.

The worst part is I can’t even drink to forget this shitshow.

Nothing to take the edge of the foids and shit for the next week - put in another batch today but fuck.

Who else distills or tries to distill here? In my region the tax on alcohol is fucked so it’s 50x cheaper to distill your own

Although I don't agree with incels drinking alcohol, respect for you trying to dodge the government stealing from you and giving your taxpayer money to foids. Hope your next batch goes well.

You should grow your own weed too.

That's insane. Why is the tax so fucking high?

It’s cause the cancer politicians love slapping a tax on a widely enjoyed products because “muh health and society concern” and instead of actually funding health and education putting it into aged care and cash gibs for abos.

Tha alcohol excise makes half as much money as our general service tax (shit you pay on pretty much all purchases), so no politician wants to get rid of that even though the public hates it outside of a few bluepilled faggots.

good.

do not drink. Allah forbade it. So do not do it if you fear His punishment and adhere to obedience.

Sniff glue instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back