Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious weekly what you doing this weekend thread

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
-leaguemax to get to plat 7th season in a row
-weedmax
-fantazie about destroying my oneitis holes
-hate myself
-imagine cuddling with a cute girl at night
-studymaxx alot of assigs fml
-clean my shitty apartment

idk i've been forum browsing for the last 6 hours now

Coom, smoke Marlboro Red's, drink vodka, sleep, LDAR, ragemaxx

I don't even have enough energy to play vidya anymore. I mostly just sit around, listen to incel music, and delay the day of the rope.

oemCk9q.gif

try and stop myself from browsing this forum for once,if I manage to gain some self control I will probably go back to drawcoping

Vidya, gotta grind for some points so i can prestige
Ordered something in mail, should come today and ill enjoy that
Take a big poo poo and flush it down the toilet

Nothing of relevance

Now that my semester is over (online classes cause I'm a a Gorilla)

I'm gonna start learning two new programs and continue improving my artwork.

Will probably workout at sat and Sunday too

PAY GORILLAS

Now that my semester is over (online classes cause I'm a a Gorilla)

I'm gonna start learning two new programs and continue improving my artwork.

Will probably workout at sat and Sunday too

View attachment 258673
Gymmaxx at weekends is lifefuel. Working out Friday/Saturday evening used to be fun before covid shut down all the clubs and parties. I used to be the only person in the gym quite frequently. No holes in Leggins and sports bra walking around like they own the place definitely feels better

Gymmaxx at weekends is lifefuel. Working out Friday/Saturday evening used to be fun before covid shut down all the clubs and parties. I used to be the only person in the gym quite frequently. No holes in Leggins and sports bra walking around like they own the place definitely feels better
Based man.

The best feeling is being the only one in the gym and having access to all the equipment.

Based man.

The best feeling is being the only one in the gym and having access to all the equipment.
Most definitely. Unfortunately I work out in a pretty cheap gym (30€/a month) and literally every single prick who wants to lift a dumbbell once in a month works out there too. Place is crowded as fuck most of the time.

There's another gym in our area that costs 75€ (~81$) a month but the place is always empty and much cleaner. Poorcel problems brother I'm tellin ya

Video games and jacking off. Then I go to work

Drawing out my plan to buy a new rig. PC or laptop? @gymletethnicel

Coding.

Found a resource that'll help me with investing.

Play cod. Play Apex.

Crying and fapping and not being able to sleep and more crying and then repeat

Not much. I don't really need to buy anything or do anything this weekend.

i'll watch some movies i guess.

I'll be wageslaving later this year, so I'll be building an app that summarizes daily news so I can keep up with normie small talk enough not to get fired. I'll also drink vodka

I would make sure to get a laptop with long battery life and one that isn't loud.
I bought a 2k euro gaming laptop and I need to charge it all the time and sometimes it is as loud as a jet engine JFL.
Yeah I've found one with a great battery life (5 hours), but when plugged in will perform extremely well with decently lowish temps whilst not being too thick.

Issue is it's over £500+ more expensive than the equivalent Desktop build would cost me (including monitor, keyboard etc).

I guess I may as well bite the bullet and buy the laptop tbh but this will probably be the last gaming laptop I buy

I havent seen the sun nor have had weekends off in over 3 months. If no one wouldve said anything I wouldnt have even known its the weekend. Pure wageslavery.

Study Sleep Cope repeat