Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious weekly what you doing this weekend thread

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
-clean my apartment
-quick HIIT to not feel like shit
-fap
-get myself mentally prepared to starting uni next week.

wait wtf its friday already?

I just want to die.

play vidya
contemplate suicide

Try not to COOM
Try not to kill myself
Try to hit the gym
Try not to kill myself

I have my birthday party for family around 6pm so it's gonna be hell for me, at least during christmas I can escape to my room and play vidya now I'm gonna be in center of attention and photos are going to be taken.

Modern Warfare 3

I'm going to check this chinese restaurant near my house

Some homework and anime

Same things I do everyday, I'm going to rewatch the joker tomorrow

>Make homework and study
>LDAR on my PC
>Might overdose on Vitamine C pills

I'm kind of excited about going to some haunted house attraction, hoping not to be murdered by a rogue clown or something

poo poo pee pee

- Masturbate
- Finish reading some articles on STR and SNP
- Stalk people online
- Sleep

-rot
-fap
-eat some shit
-play vidya if I find the motivation (I didn't last weekend)

I wil ldo the same here. I will hit the gym brutally. But I might die after I will consume 1 full bottle of arginine pills.
Just shoulder pressed 50kg for 2 brah, dl 100 for 4 brah, watch out brah gonna mogg u in two weeks brah
Just shoulder pressed 50kg for 2 brah, dl 100 for 4 brah, watch out brah gonna mogg u in two weeks brah
Also hit the gym twice today bruv, watch ur back unless u like getting mogged

No drugs, no fapping, no food, no nothing.

Try to have every ounce of willpower not to get shitfaced drunk midday, then wake up at 3 am half hungover and repeat.

Nice. But I go for 60kg shoulderpress 12 repetition with multiple sets. Deadlift 110kg for multiple repetition as well and mutiple sets. I also went for 140kg deadlift. I can even go for more. I should go for me. I even lifted the BMW of my parents a couple of days ago.

Nice. But I go for 60kg shoulderpress 12 repetition with multiple sets. Deadlift 110kg for multiple repetition as well and mutiple sets. I also went for 140kg deadlift. I can even go for more. I should go for me. I even lifted the BMW of my parents a couple of days ago.
God damn it, gonna mog u in 3 months, then.

Going to look at jeeps. It’s getting cold near the woods now, don’t want to get stuck in the snow like last year when muh plastic shovel broke. With a Jeep I dont have to worry about shovel. Keep my lazy azz inside and LDAR more.

Ldar and consider suicide

I'm thinking about giving a long but subtle speech to my dad about blackpill and how I'm a failed specimen and that it's over for me this Saturday.

Apart from that, suicide.

Finish watching death note, play final fantasy XV, ldar

IMG 20191025 210241

I will watch the twitch Halloween marathon

nothing worth mentioning²³ btw arent you the guy with the mole removal? got it done?!?!

Incel trait tbh
Chad always knows its friday because he is getting laid tonight
Chad gets laid everyday, friday is just another day for him jfl

killing lots and lots of people
in hotline miami

eating yakisoba pan and vodka and contemplating suicide while knowing that I wont rope because I havent during the past 8 years of contemplating it

I have my birthday party for family around 6pm so it's gonna be hell for me, at least during christmas I can escape to my room and play vidya now I'm gonna be in center of attention and photos are going to be taken.
Happy birthday! (lol)

Ill be doing the same things i always do. Not much.

I'm going to a wake on Saturday and then a funeral on Sunday

I found out bombed my midterm so I LDARd all day after class today and I’m going to be studying all this weekend.