Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weekly reminder that PERSONALITY doesn't matter, especially not for women

BeepBeepAmJeep

BeepBeepAmJeep

Recruit
★★
Look at this self-victimizing, disgusting, gluttonous piece of shit:

https://v.redd.it/6x7zo3u5qs101

Even the most fattest, nastiest, laziest piece of shit landwhale can get laid. As long as it's a female of course. She never has to take responsibility for her excessive eating, it's always the man's fault. NEVER is she wrong, NEVER is anything her fault. She's always a perfect little princess of course.

Dear god, that's actually repulsive.

How can people even become this fat? Seriously even at my lowest with depresiion and no job i still couldn't get over 210 lbs even if i tried hard.

Personality does matter but only if you're good looking enough for women to care about it; obviously though a 10/10 autisticchad doesn't need a good personality.

Sheesh if I were an airliner pilot I'd refuse to take off if this beast boards my plane.

jagged0 said:
Personality does matter but only if you're good looking enough for women to care about it; obviously though a 10/10 autisticchad doesn't need a good personality.

True, you have to meet the excessively high looks threshold for women to even consider dating you.

grayjedi90 said:
How can people even become this fat? Seriously even at my lowest with depresiion and no job i still couldn't get over 210 lbs even if i tried hard.

By being as gluttonous and lazy as humanly possible. In a twisted disgusting way it's actually impressive. She is a green, mean eating machine. Living in the South I'm exposed to "people" like this all the time. They're just useless pieces of shit that consume way too much food while contributing NOTHING.

I actually want to murder her so fucking bad. What a fucking repulsive waste of resources on this earth

(This is how women see us btw, except a little worse)