Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Weekly reminder that after your early 20s, your life is downhill and pretty much over

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Early 20s was supposed to be your sexual prime. Men are supposed to be "done with sex" after that.

You pretty much missed out on any good experiences in life if you didn't have an amazing social and dating life.

Cope.

You can still slay in your mid 20's.

A 25 year old on a college campus isn't looked at that badly.

I would say once you hit 30 ITS OVER. Then you become the creepy old man.

Cope.

You can still slay in your mid 20's.

A 25 year old on a college campus isn't looked at that badly.

I would say once you hit 30 ITS OVER. Then you become the creepy old man.

if you didn't "slay" at an early age, you're not gonna slay in your mid 20s lmao

Truth. You're socially expected to experience love around 10-15 and sex around 14-early twenties. After that you are expected to settle (with an used up cunt of course).

Since women are the ultimate status quo conformists and our society is a cuck society which caters to them at everything imaginable, this is strictly enforced, especially for non-Chads. And if you're already past 20 and want to have anything to do with HS foids and below, it's like the ultimate sin in modern society. A psychopath who tortures and kills people for fun gets more respect and comprehension than you do.

Yep, and what’s worse is when your young (20) yet you know for a fact your gonna remain a pathetic lonely virgin for the rest of your life

Truth. You're socially expected to experience love around 10-15 and sex around 14-early twenties. After that you are expected to settle (with an used up cunt of course).

Since women are the ultimate status quo conformists and our society is a cuck society which caters to them at everything imaginable, this is strictly enforced, especially for non-Chads. And if you're already past 20 and want to have anything to do with HS foids and below, it's like the ultimate sin in modern society. A psychopath who tortures and kills people for fun gets more respect and comprehension than you do.

you could be a 5000 year old vampire and slay if you looked good

but no one here is like that, it's the looks, not the age

and men hit the wall in their mid 20s

Its the foids that choose around what age people settle , I'm sure guys would love to keeping fucking in there late 20's but its the fact that foids there own age have already taken miles of cock by that age and then wanna settle

True. I'm glad my anti-depressants have some effect and I can consume 5+ cups of coffee a day because otherwise I'd be unable to not LDAR and drink 24/7.

I don't think it's possible for a man to stay sane after missing out on friends and relationships in his late teens/early 20s.

25. It never began. It's over.

Your prime of life is 16 - 25

After that is downhill - not immediately, but you have “jumped the shark”

Daily reminder that it’s over

you could be a 5000 year old vampire and slay if you looked good

but no one here is like that, it's the looks, not the age

and men hit the wall in their mid 20s
Yeah, you're right. What I said only really applies to non-Chads.

The concept of a 25+ balding ugly guy trying to get lots of casual sex, especially if with younger foids, it's 100% repulsive to women.

I don't think it's possible for a man to stay sane after missing out on friends and relationships in his late teens/early 20s.

eh eventually you'll accept it's a rigged game and it's not even worth getting upset over

Sane? I'm sane as in i acknowledge that some ideas that pop in my head are crazy and just stupid. But I am mentally ill, I've had a personality disorder since I can remember, I've now been depressed for more than a decade on top of that. Recovering alcoholic too.

After 25 the problem is living with the socioeconomic consequences of growing up ugly and unwanted. Not getting laid is just one part of it.

If you grow up ugly and end up friendless at 18 you're pretty much doomed. everyone needs a support network to progress and succeed in life. Not just romantically but professionaly and academically as well. A guy who has friends and is well liked will enjoy going to class and sitting down to study with his friends, while the reject fears walking into the classroom after being a victim of violence in it and is unable to focus and retain the information presented by the teacher or professor. Did you know most people get their jobs through networking? Most job openings aren't published. Only bottom feeders like us have to apply through websites like indeed. These are just some examples of how being friendless in your youth fucks you over in adulthood.

Another problem that is rarely mentioned here is the lack of life experience. When you meet new people and get to know them you learn more about how life works and what works and doesn't when interacting with people. Trying to make friends at age 20 and beyond without these skills isn't going to work, unless you get lucky and run into some very tolerant people.

if you early life was shit you will probably end up poor, working a shit job and friendless in your 30s. Youngcels here need to make an effort and try to build a social circle, it's the only way to escape

After 25 the problem is living with the socioeconomic consequences of growing up ugly and unwanted. Not getting laid is just one part of it.

If you grow up ugly and end up friendless at 18 you're pretty much doomed. everyone needs a support network to progress and succeed in life. Not just romantically but professionaly and academically as well. A guy who has friends and is well liked will enjoy going to class and sitting down to study with his friends, while the reject fears walking into the classroom after being a victim of violence in it and is unable to focus and retain the information presented by the teacher or professor. Did you know most people get their jobs through networking? Most job openings aren't published. Only bottom feeders like us have to apply through websites like indeed. These are just some examples of how being friendless in your youth fucks you over in adulthood.

Another problem that is rarely mentioned here is the lack of life experience. When you meet new people and get to know them you learn more about how life works and what works and doesn't when interacting with people. Trying to make friends at age 20 and beyond without these skills isn't going to work, unless you get lucky and run into some very tolerant people.

if you early life was shit you will probably end up poor, working a shit job and friendless in your 30s. Youngcels here need to make an effort and try to build a social circle, it's the only way to escape
high IQ post, brutal agepill

I really don’t know how you oldcels haven’t done suicide yet. If I was still a virgin by 25 I’d be dead

Rediculously true. After 25 you really start feeling your age. Your test levels have peaked, nothing to look forward, your youth has already been spent.

Ever since I turned 23 I felt like I've been suffering mild Cotard delusion. Life already ended but I'm still here for some reason.

This is me. Got a bullshit liberal arts degree in College. Have 0 family who can hook me up with a job, 0 friends, never had Social Media of any sort. My degree is absolutely worthless. No connections = Shit low paying jobs. I have just basically survived since College ended. No disposable income of any sort. Also I got good grades in Middle School but in High School I got picked on bad and my depression overtook my desire to study. I hated school since I got bullied and studying reminded me of the bullying. Now i'm a 31yo oldcel. I know my only option is blue collar at this point. I'm too old for anything else. I'm thinking of just becoming a landscaper to be honest. At least I can have headphones on and listen to podcasts.

I dont get it, everywhere I go I see females lust after guys who are like 35 and 40. Most movie stars female lust for are age 35-45, in my college the girls are so fucking in love with 2 professor, one is 37 and the other is 42, they look extremely good and masculine and healthy.

I never hear men whine about age in real life, the only ones who whine are you guys, I simply never hear about it in other places, the only ones who whine are females really.

literally my 50 something year old aunt told me its all downhill from here on my 21st birthday and thats coming from someone who's blue pilled lol

So true, even Chad slows down in his 30s.

Early 20s was supposed to be your sexual prime. Men are supposed to be "done with sex" after that.

This is a brutal blackpill. While chads are "done" with sexual experiences with randoms, we never even fucking began with them.