Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Week 3 of college, still didnt get the chance to have a good interaction with foids. They are creeped out by me just trying to say "hi"

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I tried to talk to foids for the past 3 weeks and all I have been getting was foids so obviously pretending to be nice but the way their voice sounded and their expressions looked was saying otherwise, the attitude of a McDonald's wagie who is pretending to be nice to customers when they want to beat tf out of the customers. In summer I asked a foid for a picture at a 4th of july party and she got creeped out and called me a "weirdo". I have been doing terrible at this and I am honestly fucking feeling depressed af in my car knowing I failed today at even trying to get a good interaction with a foid.

Please end my life rn.

Mogs me in trying. I stopped trying to talk to foids after high school.

Why are you trying to talk to them? I havent talked to foids from my class in over a year other than a "no"

I tried to talk to foids for the past 3 weeks and all I have been getting was foids so obviously pretending to be nice but the way their voice sounded and their expressions looked was saying otherwise, the attitude of a McDonald's wagie who is pretending to be nice to customers when they want to beat tf out of the customers. In summer I asked a foid for a picture at a 4th of july party and she got creeped out and called me a "weirdo". I have been doing terrible at this and I am honestly fucking feeling depressed af in my car knowing I failed today at even trying to get a good interaction with a foid.

Please end my life rn.
trust me. worse is when you see another man with her. getting physical, intimate with her. when shit like this happens, i can immediately feel a (negative) physical sensation in my heart. hard to even type this.
i cant give you more details or descriptions because i dont want to recall some things in my mind. don't want to have those vivid visual memories. im trying to forget that as much as possible.
if this happens, depending on who you are, you will not be able to cope.

I wish I had the confidence to talk with random People

i actually feel bad for collegecels. the brutality must be insane.
i would just look down, look at my phone, close my eyes, wear sunglasses, NOT wear my glasses. id isolate myself.
because i wouldnt want to see certain things.

Please end my life rn.
i thought that poster was @AsakuraHao

bro its completely over if theyre calling you "weirdo" thats foid for ugly try more for consolation if you want but take solace in knowing its ovER for you

At least you have your waifu Ochako