Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weedcels GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
How do you tell good weed from the shitty stuff without smoking it

looks like the fbicels got bored and invited the DEAcels too :feelskek:

So you really think weed is better than alcohol? Weed lowers your testosterone levels drastically. Plus weed is for degenerate hippies, leftists and green party voters. Nothing better than an ice cold beer.

From the smell (and partly from the look, but only the spot the super-crappy shit). But you need some experience of course.

So you really think weed is better than alcohol? Weed lowers your testosterone levels drastically. Plus weed is for degenerate hippies, leftists and green party voters. Nothing better than an ice cold beer.
Alcohol destroys your face every alcoholic I know looks 20 years his senior, you will end up a bum on the street. At least with weed you can still function even though they're both bad

Alcohol destroys your face every alcoholic I know looks 20 years his senior, you will end up a bum on the street. At least with weed you can still function even though they're both bad
Drinking alcohol doesnt mean you become a bum one day. Its like saying you become Bob Marley when you smoke too much Weed...
Weed makes you lazy af, lethargic etc..And smoking ages your faces as well.

how dank and sticky it is

And you still can't tell good weed?
I can im just coping with the garbage weed I'm getting right now, I remember back in 2020 the dealers all had fire bud but now its all garbage low quality shit. I think they might have started selling the good quality shit for higher prices and I should probably ask
And you still can't tell good weed?
Is it possible to order weed online or is it just a scam? I heard you can order it from the netherlands

You really can’t. Oozing sticky trichomes are what many look for, but that doesn’t always hold true... just like many purple stains are actually weak.

I check for mold first by breaking the bud open. If the weed turns black soon after smoking, that means it wasn’t flushed well...Garbage!

Most of the white strains like white widow and white shark are potent.

You really can’t. Oozing sticky trichomes are what many look for, but that doesn’t always hold true... just like many purple stains are actually weak.

I check for white mold first by breaking the bud open. If the weed turns black soon after smoking, that means it wasn’t flushed well...Garbage!

Most of the whites strains like white widow and white shark are potent.
Are you North Americancel

The real :bluepill: is using substances to cope. Real incels LDAR without any help of drugs or alcohol
Not using drugs is an incel trait. you never had friends who would drink with you or smoke with you so you developed a hatred against it because you see something in it you never had.

Here's some red flags for weed. No smell, Buds are too dense and too many orange hairs, especially clusters of nothing but orange hairs. These are all signs that the plant has been grown with PGR (plant growth hormone) a harmful chemical used to add weight to the bud. If you look at some bud up close you might see lots of tiny crystals on it, they're called Trichromes and contain THC and CBD. If it has lots of those its generally good weed.

Not using drugs is an incel trait. you never had friends who would drink with you or smoke with you so you developed a hatred against it because you see something in it you never had.
I actually DO have these friends. I Just choose Not to participate because i've seen some of them ruin their lives because of drugs.

describes me perfectly :feelskek:

It all does the same shit to me :smonk:

I actually DO have these friends. I Just choose Not to participate because i've seen some of them ruin their lives because of drugs.
But your life is already destroyed because of inceldom