Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weed

Alexander Megiddo

Alexander Megiddo

Banned
-
Do you smoke it? Why or why not?

Som

Yes. Its awesome.

I used to smoke weed when I was a teenager. The last time I smoked weed was when I was with these two guys during the weekend. We were sitting on this public bench by the highway and I was smoking on an empty stomach. Out of all three, I took the most hits because I was at the end of the line, so to speak. I took three hits, then six hits, then nine hits, then twelve hits, then fifteen hits and eventually I took eighteen hits. Afterwards, I got really high but at the same time, I didn't feel so good. I ended up puking my brains out under a bridge like the troll I am. Then we ended up cycling to some park and it felt like 20 minutes, but in reality, only 5 minutes had passed. I swore I would never smoke weed again after I started puking and that was the end of it. I haven't smoked it since.

i have nowhere to smoke weed

i will try edibles, sounds interesting

Tried it once and felt calm yet I was having a panic attack at the same time, I also puked. Not sure if weather had anything to do with it as it was over 100 degrees and an old friend of mine were on the trains tracks.

Weed is a great Cope but its easy to over use.

Ive been smoking weed daily for four years now and it no longer feels that great and of top of that it feels awful if I dont smoke.

My advice to new smokers is, is it as a reward. Do self improvement the whole week and get high on friday-saturday
This ensures your keep a low tolerance and the reward thing Will make you feel more motivated

No. I don't want to bother looking for a pusher.

I've noticed that incels and less attractive people are more likely to have panic attacks and unpleasant effects...
I feel like it's in my blood and just something the ancestors smoked for thousands of years. Smoking it is just like having a cup of Earl Grey in the morning.

No, drugs're bad. :feelsbaton:

Never have, probly never will, not my thing.

I smoke it sometimes. it's nice but not as great as people make it out to be tbh.

Every day. Helps you get through life and is good as hell whether you need to cope or not

I smoked it everyday for a year until last week, I'm currently 8 days off it

I smoke a lot. Want to smoke less..but i have nothing much else :lul:

No I don't smoke it because smoking is bad for your lungs and makes you hack up phlegm. I vape it with my 2018 vapcap m

Last thing I wanna do is get caught doing something illegal and get into more trouble.

Yep. Tried it. Never liked it, every time I've smoked I've had horrible panic attacks.

never smoke in my life and not gonna try

people see "vape" and automatically think :soy:, but vaping weed is different that mEme juice ritard obnoxious nicotine vaping. It is simply a more efficient way to consume weed.

people see "vape" and automatically think :soy:, but vaping weed is different that mEme juice ritard obnoxious nicotine vaping. It is simply a more efficient way to consume weed.

ive tried it. I still preffer to smoke the flower

If you don't wanna get paranoid, just smoke wax distillate. I never once got paranoid on it. Weed is way stronger than wax. Still gets me higher and paranoid. If you smoke like 100mg you probably will get higher though.

ive tried it. I still preffer to smoke the flower
ragefuel when people say this. why the hell would you? vaping gets you higher on the same amount, cuts out 95% of carcinogens you get from smoking, and doesn't taste like ashes. You can even eat the leftover avb. get a vapcap m. It hits hard and fast more similarly to smoking than those meme $300 vapes that barely cook your herb

ragefuel when people say this. why the hell would you? vaping gets you higher on the same amount, cuts out 95% of carcinogens you get from smoking, and doesn't taste like ashes. You can even eat the leftover avb. get a vapcap m. It hits hard and fast more similarly to smoking than those meme $300 vapes that barely cook your herb
I don't get why you get angry at how others smoke man. You need to smoke more. I have a vape myself but its so cheap now that efficiency doesn't matter. It's not $60 an 8th anymore. I haven't used that vape over a year.

It’s really nothing worth while. It makes your brain foggy and time is distorted music sounds slightly different that’s it. Once I smoked a 1g joint by myself my 3rd time smoking felt my heart beating out my chest heard vices and passed out

I don't I can't stand the smell of it.