Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious weed or alcohol

weed or alcohol

• neither (not strong enough)

• weed

• alcohol

• i dont drug

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
for all the drug cels on here. @BummerDrummer @FinnCel or any others

for all the drug cels on here. @BummerDrummer @FinnCel or any others
Both. Beer then grass and you’re on your ass, grass then beer and you’re in the clea

Alcohol just makes me feel fizzy and it makes my head swell. Weed gives me euphoria, enhances my senses, and gives me revelating thoughts. When I am high, my appetite increases which is great for a framcel like me. They are both decent at small doses, but at high consumption, cannabis takes the trophy.
Both. Beer then grass and you’re on your ass, grass then beer and you’re in the clea
ALcohol dilates your aveolis so you get high way faster + with alcohol dizzy effects. Is a unique experience

Last edited:
Alcohol just makes me feel fizzy and it makes my head swell. Weed gives me euphoria, enhances my senses, and gives me revelating thoughts. When I am high, my appetite increases which is great for a framcel like me. They are both decent at small doses, but at high consumption, cannabis takes the trophy.

ALcohol dilates your aveolis so you get high way faster + with alcohol dizzy effects. Is a unique experience
Would you say alc first then weed or vis versa?

Weed because alcohol makes me sick.

I never tried either

Drinking seems to be a good cope. It will numb away any problems

Both make me dizzy and sleepy so i don't see what's fun in it. But i guess it's just because I'm not used to them.

Both suck and make you lethargic and tired.

fake ID maxx like me
I will actually have to resort to that since it will literally take 4 years for me to legally drink in this cucked country

dude weed

Dude weed lmao

I kinda like both
full