Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Weed is the best cope

• Thread starter Fuckmyexistence
  • Start date
Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
Fellow incels, please, if you haven’t already, start smoking weed, it is the best cope that exists, way better than fapping, gym and vidya games, it’s literally saved my life.

And don’t come to me with that whole “hurr durr degeneracy” bullshit, would you rather be depressed and suicidal? At least weed gives you a momentary happiness and sense of actually wanting to live.

What other decent copes exist out there? I need an escape

I can't access it.
Drugs are haram anyway.

I can't access it.
Drugs are haram anyway.
Idk how you could bother with religion in your current situation, you clearly haven’t taken the black pill. Anyway just try it, at least once.

Idk how you could bother with religion in your current situation, you clearly haven’t taken the black pill. Anyway just try it, at least once.

I said I can't access it. Right there, first sentence. I don't know anyone who sells and I don't have the money for it.

The only weed I have access to has also large amounts of horse shit and piss in it.

So I cope with alcohol.

I said I can't access it. Right there, first sentence. I don't know anyone who sells and I don't have the money for it.
Visit Amsterdam, or some us states or Canada, if you ever find yourself there just get blasted what’s the point in worrying about hell we’re suffering enough as it is anyway

Visit Amsterdam, or some us states or Canada, if you ever find yourself there just get blasted what’s the point in worrying about hell we’re suffering enough as it is anyway

I would, but I'm living in near poverty. I barely have enough money for food, let alone expensive trips and expensive drugs.

I don't see how it's at all degenerate. Yeah, it is synonymous with normies but at the end of the day it's just a fucking plant. It is no more degenerate than smoking a cigarette or burning some incense.

Impossible to get here in Pooland, unless i would know many friends who would be able to order it for me from dealer, but since i'm living with my mom it's out of question.

Lol @ the weed cope. Im addicted to the shit but i know its bad for me. Just another money pit honestly, instead of pouring resources into foids and family i spend it on this plant.

Impossible to get here in Pooland, unless i would know many friends who would be able to order it for me from dealer, but since i'm living with my mom it's out of question.
That’s a real damn shame, you really don’t know what you’re missing out on

I've been raised that way that drugs are bad.
It's in my head. Everyone can choose for himself.
For myself I'm choosing gaming as my drug.

Lol @ the weed cope. Im addicted to the shit but i know its bad for me. Just another money pit honestly, instead of pouring resources into foids and family i spend it on this plant.
It’s not even that expensive but I agree, I’d rather dump my money into weed than a dumb bitch or gaming which is way more expensive

I've been raised that way that drugs are bad.
It's in my head. Everyone can choose for himself.
For myself I'm choosing gaming as my drug.
Weed isn’t at all bad for you, get it out of your head, it’s way better than alcohol and it’s cheaper to be a stoner than a gamer

Weed isn’t at all bad for you, get it out of your head, it’s way better than alcohol and it’s cheaper to be a stoner than a gamer
I can easily spend 100+ Hours in a good Videogame, getting high regularly ramps up the price quickly. If you smoke regularly it becomes a money drain fast. Like any drug it gets more shit the more often you do it.

I've thought about it for months but I don't really know how to get it either...I actually do know some acquaintances who smoke it but don't know if I can ask them either

I do CBD oil.
i have tried it (it was pretty expensive like 30 euros for 10ml), it would never work as cope since you are still yourself and you won't stop thinking about stuff, however it did make me extremely calm for 2 days and after that it stopped working

The only good drug is being born genetically superior and attractive to 100% of women. Other than that its all a cope til you rope

It stops working for me the more often I do it. At the beginning I feel great but then I get used to it and feel high and paranoid at the same time. Plus because THC has long half life the more often you do it the more THC metabolites will stay in your system and mess you up sober. Then you’ll need to quit or take a T break and it’s a bitch the first two weeks

I would rather cope with psychedelics if I had access to them. Going out, exploring your mind while tripping sounds more interesting to me than getting couch locked stoned. I would start smoking again if I got out of inceldom and made more money, but now it makes me feel high for a while and paranoid the rest of the time

I only do krokadil, my leg for reference

Krokodil3

looking for a job so I can afford to be a stoner and forget

I've smoked weed everyday for maybe 6 years. I wouldn't say it improved my life by any means, but it certainly helps with the cope and creating a numbness. It lets you laugh at not getting laid.

tfw the only type of weed in your area is real low quality

I love how it makes you just laugh at yourself rather than feeling bad about yourself, you see the world in a completely different and more realistic way when you’re high, it’s weird and it's is so great

Don't promote the weed meme. Triggers schizophrenia in some.

a lot of jobs make you take blood tests at random intervals, and weed can stay in your system for a long time. also the smell is nasty. i prefer alcohol. i could get drunk tonight and do my job tomorrow no prob.