Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Weed is my only lifefuel against my inceldom

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

I need a sheboon gf now
★★★★★
Weed makes me forget about my inceldom and makes me feel happy and not depressed. I got so wasted last night I fucking threw up but it did help me forget about my inceldom and the fact no foid would ever want to date me ever letalone even try to make a minor ammount of contact. Weed is the best lifefuel for incels!

Weed makes me forget about my inceldom and makes me feel happy and not depressed. I got so wasted last night I fucking threw up but it did help me forget about my inceldom and the fact no foid would ever want to date me ever letalone even try to make a minor ammount of contact. Weed is the best lifefuel for incels!
there are better ways, weed is a waste of money and its a temporary cope

I tried it once, the feeling is amazing. Might do it again.

Been smoking weed since I was like 12 or 13. It gets kinda old after a while and eventually you don't even get high. It just feels like smoking a cigarette

btw. you know the strain you smoked ?

really? it makes me real hungry and retarded
Depends on the strain. Some make me hungry and giggly, some make me paranoid and anxious and others make me horny

Keep doing drugs fikthy goyim

Opiods are a better cope tbh. You can get Codeine OTC in Canada (UK too) so I just take 100mg - 200mg whenever shit gets rough. Don't ever buy from the streets or online though cause all that shit is fent or xylazine.

weed is for niqqers

It's impossible for me to get a weed without being a normalfag and having friends to get it for you. It's easier to get magic mushrooms since at least i can grow them but that takes few weeks.

Opiods are a better cope tbh. You can get Codeine OTC in Canada (UK too) so I just take 100mg - 200mg whenever shit gets rough. Don't ever buy from the streets or online though cause all that shit is fent or xylazine.
Kinda hard to get since I have no access to going to Canada

Been smoking weed since I was like 12 or 13. It gets kinda old after a while and eventually you don't even get high. It just feels like smoking a cigarette
This, I also started smoking around 11-12, luckily my parents smoked it so I got a lot of free weed as a kid, nowadays no matter with a tolerance break I do not get high anymore. I used to LOVE weed, now it is literally nothing.

Fent is overrated, the nitazene compounds are taking over, which are much longer lasting and WAY more euphoric, buy a gram of nitazene on the dw you will be high for a year, just dose it correctly in PG and you're fine.

35997.jpg
:feelsLSD:

Fent is overrated, the nitazene compounds are taking over, which are much longer lasting and WAY more euphoric, buy a gram of nitazene on the dw you will be high for a year, just dose it correctly in PG and you're fine.
Fent is ass and you have to constantly redose cause the high doesn't last long. I only stick to weaker opiods like Codeine, Hydrocodone, and Oxycodone

I never smoked and have no idea how to find a dealer for that stuff idc though

Fent is ass and you have to constantly redose cause the high doesn't last long. I only stick to weaker opiods like Codeine, Hydrocodone, and Oxycodone
Agreed, fent is actually a very crappy opioid, I wish I could get OxyContin! Although I love opiates the most, I do not do them often, because for me they are the most blueballing drugs ever, pretty much never experience the first times again...

Agreed, fent is actually a very crappy opioid, I wish I could get OxyContin! Although I love opiates the most, I do not do them often, because for me they are the most blueballing drugs ever, pretty much never experience the first times again...
I only ever use for a few days in a row at the most and always take at least a 2 week break before using again. If you can control yourself they're amazing (though it can be hard because they feel so fucking good lol)