Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weed > alcohol

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Weed you smoke it and you feel good and shit and have godly high iq and have no shitty hangovers

alcohol just makes me feel like dogshit right after and isn’t even that good of a feeling tbh compared to weed

@Weed
vs
@Alcohol

alcohol effects are pleasurable IMO but it tastes quite bad.
I only drink when I can't risk the smell/super emotional

I agree with that. Although weed does give you hangover too. You feel really foggy and possibly anxious after a night of heavy smoking at least I did.

I agree with that. Although weed does give you hangover too. You feel really foggy and possibly anxious after a night of heavy smoking at least I did.
true strong edibles cause hangovers too

Wtf? Just smoke it bro edibles are gay

Weed has 0 calories and doesn't make me feel sick, so it's the clear winner.

Wtf? Just smoke it bro edibles are gay
I did always smoke. I hate edibles they are gay indeed. Still felt hungover from smoking though, unless of course I smoked again, which only made it more of a bona fide hangover.

I did always smoke. I hate edibles they are gay indeed. Still felt hungover from smoking though, unless of course I smoked again, which only made it more of a bona fide hangover.
Never gotten a hangover from weed before that’s weird but then again I’ve never greened out either

LSD > Mushrooms > weed > Alcohol

Never tried any ngl

You can just get cross faded and do both u fucktards.

Weed you smoke it and you feel good and shit and have godly high iq and have no shitty hangovers

alcohol just makes me feel like dogshit right after and isn’t even that good of a feeling tbh compared to weed

@Weed
vs
@Alcohol
I feel paranoid and anxious when I smoke weed. With alcohol I feel happy and confident.

I only get drunk

weed gives me panic attacks :feelsbadman:

drugs > drinks tbh. I will never change my mind on this