Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Weebs - you guys won’t believe how much hate there is for the manga and anime “Bleach” on JewTube, hours of weebs hating on “Bleach.”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I’m going to be busy watching hours of anti-“Bleach” content on JewTube. I’ll post a thread in Anime & Manga later. Here is a preview of all the content I have to watch - this guy is bitching 27 minutes straight about “Bleach.”

And before I forget - Ichigo did not look like a 15-year-old.

View: https://youtu.be/ubw4FMtG69A?feature=shared

@Ichigo

maybe add some context on why it's so hated?

I’m going to be busy watching hours of anti-“Bleach” content on JewTube. I’ll post a thread in Anime & Manga later. Here is a preview of all the content I have to watch - this guy is bitching 27 minutes straight about “Bleach.”

And before I forget - Ichigo did not look like a 15-year-old.

View: https://youtu.be/ubw4FMtG69A?feature=shared

@Ichigo

@Ichigo is like, “fuck that NiggerTubER. I’ll smack his ass with my Zanpakutō, fucking niggER.”

To be honest, I don’t see how anyone could hate on “Naruto,” yet enjoy “Bleach.” The foids in “Bleach” were ugly as hell.

To be honest, I don’t see how anyone could hate on “Naruto,” yet enjoy “Bleach.” The foids in “Bleach” were ugly as hell.
- Well, the foids in “Naruto” were ugly!
- No they weren’t.

Tsunade > any Soul Society lesbian from “Bleach”
-Well, what about Orihime?!
- What about Orihime? When I think about hot anime foids, Orihime is not on my list.

“Bleach” was horrible. I watched the first season on Toonami (American television around 2003/2004) - I couldn’t stick with it.

The characters were all too “emo” for me, emotional.

“Naruto” had an incredible balance to it. Naruto faced enemies who killed for joy - yet, that evil was balanced out with Naruto’s benevolence. “Bleach” felt more like an episode of “The X Files,” bland.

Tsunade > any Soul Society lesbian from “Bleach”
I've seen only like one episode of Bleach and I already can confidently agree with this, Kishimoto really killed it with Tsunade's character design:feelshaha:.

I’m so happy we can be honest that “Bleach,” was weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back