Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Weebs UNIRONICALLY deserve their inceldom

No one deserves inkwelldom besides cucks.

No one deserves inkwelldom besides cucks.
Objectively speaking, as bad as it may sounds, even the cuck brings some value to society rather than the degenerate weeb.

Are you high on the (((Good Stuff)))

Yes when you choose to watch anime your willingly converting into a Estrogen filled child

Chad weebs slay

They have become weebs because they are incels and not vice versa

Define "Weeb" I like things from plenty of other countries other than Japan.

@walterwhite this your boy?

This hurts my feelings

That is not entirely true.
Do you really think neckbeards would philosophy over anime 24/7 if they would swim in prime JB pussy and be popular ?

Last edited:
Are you high on the (((Good Stuff)))
I'd be if my order didn't got lost somewhere due to the post or the faggots from the customs haven't busted one of my orders i made from the DNM (in GTA: Online RP server)

Last edited:
You become a weeb cause you are an incel imo , cause I see some weebs still get gfs

Do you reakky think neckbeards would philosophy over anime 24/7 if they would swim in prime JB pussy and be popular ?
Some yes. I know some weeb degenrates IRL who also have a normal life - such as friends, a girlfriend and are accepted in society, while i have to rot everyday for not being NT.

Cope, chad weebs and nerds get quirky egirl pussy whilst we rot. Liking anime doesn't make you incel nor does it mean you should be.

Some yes. I know some weeb degenrates IRL who also have a normal life - such as friends, a girlfriend and are accepted in society, while i have to rot everyday for not being NT.
A few would but they are a minority

Cope, chad weebs and nerds get quirky egirl pussy whilst we rot. Liking anime doesn't make you incel nor does it mean you should be.
The average anime enjoyer on the internet is often portrayed as chud or fat neckbeard

How dare like shows that come from country X instead of country Y:feels::feels:

The average anime enjoyer on the internet is often portrayed as chud or fat neckbeard
yea the majority of weebs get into anime as escapism for their shitty real lives not the other way around. Chads are the exception and attractive anime watchers usually only get into it surface level because they don't have to use it as escapism.

How dare like shows that come from country X instead of country Y:feels::feels:
That has nothing to do with the country of origin. Anime is cringe and overly degenerate - especially that waifu stuff.

Anime and incels go together well..
I kinda grew tired of anime like a year ago.
I only enjoy classics I used to watch, but the odds of me picking a new anime are rare af.

Just a random suifuel, I know a girl who is more weeb than all of us together, she watched all anime in existance.
But shes chad only becky who does well in every aspect of life.
Goes to show you how foids dont need to worry about their hobbies affecting their life

Just a random suifuel, I know a girl who is more weeb than all of us together, she watched all anime in existance.
But shes chad only becky who does well in every aspect of life.
Goes to show you how foids dont need to worry about their hobbies affecting their life
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don't make it my whole personality, you'll never see me wearing anime shirts in public or own some weird shit like figurines or bodypillows. I don't even talk about it to IRL people. Anime got nothing to do with my inceldom
In this case i agree and support you

I don't make it my whole personality, you'll never see me wearing anime shirts in public or own some weird shit like figurines or bodypillows.

Anime is good because it allows me to forget about reality for a bit.

Graycucks try not to inceldom shame challenge (impossible)

Shut the fuck Up Corey.