Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Weebophobes Need to Be Silenced or Otherwise Physically Removed

T

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
Weebophobes are the filthiest of Allah's creatures. For too long have they been accusing their fellow weebcels of being cucks, foid worshipers, and even homosexuals! They've celebrated the burnings of anime studios and went so far as to call for the genocide of all anime-watchers. The mere presence of anime avatars is so unbearable to them that they'd rather have us die and vanish.

What causes their anti-weeb prejudice is of no concern to me, nor am I interested in clearing away their false beliefs and misconceptions. They're fools who have failed to appreciate the beauty of the two-dimensional because they're too uncouth and primitive to comprehend anything that strays even a little from their immediate surroundings. This is a trait typical of unintelligent animals.

The most effective solution to the weebophobic problem is that of repression and tyranny. They must live in constant fear for their lives, and only then will they cease their unjust attitudes toward us. Another possible solution is to force them to watch anime and listen to anime openings until they learn to like them.

Oldmenforshares2

Worshipping animu girls - worshipping ourselves, because they are expression of our dreams, desires, and values

Not a single pixel was read. Keep crying weeb.

The most effective solution to the weebophobic problem is that of repression and tyranny. They must live in constant fear for their lives, and only then will they cease their unjust attitudes toward us.
This is a great solution to deal with those uncultured swines
But we'll need a strong leader
Someone high iq
Someone charismatic
Someone who can lead us weebs to victory
We need a Führer

Death to all weebs

Death to all weebs
Jeez, don't be a jerk, Jesus
You're just jealous
I'm the genuine genius
Joking as a jeering Anonymous
You freak
Wanna see a magic trick?
Here is your ass and here's my dick!
Why so serious?
While I'm raping your anus
Feel the fear in your stomach
Well it's just my penis
You little slut
Call yourself V for victim
Get over here
And let my knife have
A deep talk with your rectum

Weebs are mentally ill man children. Fite me. Nah I don’t hate you guys, just keep coping boyos

Every one on this site should have an anime avi.

Weebs are a strange breed, I like some anime (less as I get older) but the waifu obsession is kinda juvenile imo. I do understand it though, doesn't bother me.

I only watch animes that don't have obnoxious female characters. Unfortunately there isn't that many of them.

Worshipping animu girls - worshipping ourselves, because they are expression of our dreams, desires, and values
aurelius tier IQ - self expression is the crux maximus of art and beauty

Anime consumers are cucks of the highest echelon

We are the weebcels and we're taking over this forum.

@SryMyEnglish @Yerberito @FlamingCel @Mainländer Come here NAO!
Anime consumers are cucks of the highest echelon
Joke's on you, I pirate shit.

fan the flames, mold the metal, we are raising an army.

Ill never be able to be a full weeb coper :feels: :feels:

Last edited:
People who dickride other races cultures are cringe

I'm in between the weebs and the anti-weebs. I watch anime but I'm not obsessing over waifus.

Weebophobes are the filthiest of Allah's creatures. For too long have they been accusing their fellow weebcels of being cucks, foid worshipers, and even homosexuals! They've celebrated the burnings of anime studios and went so far as to call for the genocide of all anime-watchers. The mere presence of anime avatars is so unbearable to them that they'd rather have us die and vanish.

What causes their anti-weeb prejudice is of no concern to me, nor am I interested in clearing away their false beliefs and misconceptions. They're fools who have failed to appreciate the beauty of the two-dimensional because they're too uncouth and primitive to comprehend anything that strays even a little from their immediate surroundings. This is a trait typical of unintelligent animals.

The most effective solution to the weebophobic problem is that of repression and tyranny. They must live in constant fear for their lives, and only then will they cease their unjust attitudes toward us. Another possible solution is to force them to watch anime and listen to anime openings until they learn to like them.

I didn't read any of this shit but thanks for chika dance boyo.

While I agree that 2D is better than 3D, you fucks take it way too far

Only normalfags,chads and specially stacies hate 2D girls because they feel threatened by superior 2D,if you hate them too you are supporting chads and 3DPD degeneracy like feminism.

I actually have that pic of noire (only noire,not the fat nigger) as my phone wallpaper,and people have seen it in public,they stare at me ofc but fuck them,normalfags have pics of their cumdumpsters as wallpapers,so why I can't have a pic of my waifu as a wallpaper?

Anime is bluepilled cope garbage. The only media incels should consume is ER videos and TFL vidz.