Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Weebcels make me cringe so much

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I showed this picture to a few :bluepill: incel friends of mine

And they went "oof the best waifus so far" "oh the best gurls of the season :soy:" and shit like that, I was cringing so hard inside :lul: but I had to hold it because if I opened my mouth they would go full Otaku mode
Soy soyboy

"You don't like it bro? But it's so good and nothing feels forced" :lasereyes:

Weebcels in here I don't hate anime, if your like it it is all good, but the problems in behavior this fanatism causes is disgusting, might explain in other post maybe

Anime is gay and cringe

Weebcels just take it to the next level instead of enjoying the media

Why do you have that image downloaded, you weebcel
:feelstastyman:
I showed them this image because I was browsing Facebook and another incel shared it, I said "guys look at this weeb" hoping we might ridicule him together bit forgot they were weebcels too jfl

Being cringe = being ugly, so at least i'm gonna talk about shit that i find interesting. I find it 1000x better to talk about anime/games than to talk about sports.

Tf is your profile picture bitch ur smoking crack

Anime like this is meant to delude cucked incels into thinking a girl like Komi would give a fuck about them. If Komi was real, she'd already have taken 100 cocks and would 100% not be shy.

And that blonde whore is a brutal racepill. She's meant to be """"japanese"""" yet looks like a european. fucking lol:feelskek:

"whAt yOU mEaN u DoNT lIKe mY wAiFu? I gUeSs YOur'e not a fAggOT liKe Me" :soy:

prob cause deep inside, you relate a lot with their longing for a relationship with a girl. a great part of this weeb behaviour can be explained by inceldom

Being cringe = being ugly, so at least i'm gonna talk about shit that i find interesting. I find it 1000x better to talk about anime/games than to talk about sports.
Yes, there's nothing wrong with liking anime or sport but you gotta watch how to express your likes, marvel it's popular but marvel fan boys are hated aswell

Anime like this is meant to delude cucked incels into thinking a girl like Komi would give a fuck about them. If Komi was real, she'd already have taken 100 cocks and would 100% not be shy.

And that blonde whore is a brutal racepill. She's meant to be """"japanese"""" yet looks like a european. fucking lol:feelskek:
:lul::lul:

prob cause deep inside, you relate a lot with their longing for a relationship with a girl. a great part of this weeb behaviour can be explained by inceldom
Redditor tier comment :soy:

I think I started watching Japanese cartoons in my mid 20s, too late to get hooked into waifuism.

Never got to that level of weeb. I have read about others describing some people like that but personality I have never met any, must happen in the more popular anime discussion forums. The waifu of the season otaku sounds cancerous as fuck. I have never even watched “popular” anime from the last 5 years.

I consume very little anime, most of my time is spent on artwork and mmd.

Btw I just got this figure it is based on original artwork, and it pretty cute and her body is well defined. Her outfit is well designed too, nice slim legs and good choice of heels, not trashy prostitute looking. Definitely worth the $

BF708B8E 2C0B 4734 ABF8 D593BDF37B8E

Last edited:
Never got to that level of weeb. I have read about others describing some people like that but personality I have never met any, must happen in the more popular anime discussion forums. The waifu of the season otaku sounds cancerous as fuck. I have never even watched “popular” anime from the last 5 years.

I consume very little anime, most of my time is spent on artwork and mmd.

Btw I just got this figure it is based on original artwork, and it pretty cute and her body is well defined. Her outfit is well designed too, nice slim legs and good choice of heels, not trashy prostitute looking. Definitely worth the $

View attachment 599895
I am a fan of some games and shit but never saw the purpose of those fucking toys and dolls they make. Ultimate loser trait imo

I'm an anime cunny addict.

This. Japanese niggas really think Naruto is one of them :feelskek:

Naruto' soundtracks to get first digital release outside Japan this week' soundtracks to get first digital release outside Japan this week
For real. Imagine being a slant-eyed, black haired, yellow skinned, short Japanese boy and seeing all these round-eyed, blonde haired, pink skinned, tall anime characters being called Japanese. Jfl. Imagine how much mental brain damage and inferiority that instills into the average Japanese weeb

At least when sand niggers are depicted in anime, they look accurate to real sand niggers

Marik
Images
Ishizubcf
A5a098dfb62501f28e5ecbe77b4e0022

And jew worship (Jesus) is bad too
most Jews don't worship Jesus. They worship the evil old testament god yahweh. Don't quote me on that tho

For real. Imagine being a slant-eyed, black haired, yellow skinned, short Japanese boy and seeing all these round-eyed, blonde haired, pink skinned, tall anime characters being called Japanese. Jfl. Imagine how much mental brain damage and inferiority that instills into the average Japanese weeb

At least when sand niggers are depicted in anime, they look accurate to real sand niggers

View attachment 599905View attachment 599906View attachment 599907View attachment 599908
Ironically the self hate ends up affecting women more than men, hence the jbw pill jfl

What did you expect from ugly otaku losers

Ultimate loser trait imo
This is an incel forum.

Also there is no point, it’s the same as collecting rocks, coins, Baseball cards. They all have value but not actually useful for anything. I just like them for eye candy and company.

There's nothing wrong with that tbh

What I find cringe is when they start taking it to the next level, lobotomizing themselves out of reality with " my pure waifu" and "she's better cuz she not real" :feelstastyman:

Inceldom is completely at fault for this.

Some men are inherently weaker than others and this is the result when a man cant get pussy.

It's a devastating reality.

And jew worship (Jesus) is bad too
Jesus was not a jew, he didn't have any ethnicity, because his DNA was directly from God, making essentially physical manifestation of God.
Jesus worship pisses of kikes, so it's a fun thing to do.

Oy vey, dOOo evERytINg, but don't be a Christcuck. If christianity is a myth and you claim Jesus was a jew, why is Jesus more hated than Hitler and why are you attacking this religion instead of uuhhhh, Shamanism, Brahminism or else?

This is an incel forum.

Also there is no point, it’s the same as collecting rocks, coins, Baseball cards. They all have value but not actually useful for anything. I just like them for eye candy and company.
Even among losers there will be a hierarchy :feelsLSD:

:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

of the best waifus so far" "oh the best gurls of the season
better than worshipping and simping for irl whore pig disgusting foids like many non weebs do.

Most western otaku are smart enough to hide their powerlevels among non otaku. All think that the people you describe OP are ridiculous. You can go to MAL for example and see people complain about this very type of weeb.

I wasn't talking shut about op's pfp plus ratio + suck my dick
I wasn't talking about you, dumbass. I was talking about OP. But you can go shove a dick up your ass and go to hell

weebcels are incels in denial who try to find fulfilment in worshipping low quality gay ass animes :feelsdevil:

I remember when i used to fap to anime, i was 14.

Yes, there's nothing wrong with liking anime or sport but you gotta watch how to express your likes, marvel it's popular but marvel fan boys are hated aswell
Those are geeks and hated everywhere. A lot of us express our likings in normal ways, the older you get the less of an embarassment you'll be.
There's nothing wrong with that tbh

What I find cringe is when they start taking it to the next level, lobotomizing themselves out of reality with " my pure waifu" and "she's better cuz she not real" :feelstastyman:
I mean, they just don't want to deal with the fact they're ugly unnatractive losers and no girl likes them. I don't blame them tbh

most Jews don't worship Jesus. They worship the evil old testament god yahweh. Don't quote me on that tho
u satanic Liar. YAHWEH IS GOD. JESUS IS YAHWEH. JESUS Claimed "I AM!" . Do you know what YAHWEH even means!?!? " I AM, That I AM"