Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Weebcels/gamercels are a JOKE

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Listen to me: they will NEVER escape. Most anime and video game enthusiasts are either incredibly subhuman or incredibly mental(or both). They are incel whether they acknowledge it or not. For them to think that they are a surgery or two away from "ascending" and losing their virginity is so laughable I can't even describe it. These are often the same people who claim that anything but looks is cope...yes, generally speaking there's truth to that. But if you think that pussies will not dry up the minute they hear your aspie voice talking about your favorite cartoons or Xbox games, then you are delusional. Forget your stupid gamer/anime girls too. They are fucked in the head and their is nothing cute about them. They are just annoying and usually tend to be feminists.

those gamer/anime girls are usually getting railed by chadlites actually

lol, stop this persecution

those gamer/anime girls are usually getting railed by chadlites actually
100%.
I've seen 7/10 Chadlites date down with 3/10 or 4/10 gfs simply because they're into gaming

Normies play video games and know about anime.

Listen to me: they will NEVER escape. Most anime and video game enthusiasts are either incredibly subhuman or incredibly mental(or both). They are incel whether they acknowledge it or not. For them to think that they are a surgery or two away from "ascending" and losing their virginity is so laughable I can't even describe it. These are often the same people who claim that anything but looks is cope...yes, generally speaking there's truth to that. But if you think that pussies will not dry up the minute they hear your aspie voice talking about your favorite cartoons or Xbox games, then you are delusional. Forget your stupid gamer/anime girls too. They are fucked in the head and their is nothing cute about them. They are just annoying and usually tend to be feminists.
you have to go case to case with peopel but in my case you are correct we are mental and ugly there is no cope

Its only over for the guys who wear anime or gaming merch. Most of us just keep it a secret that we play, cause which female honestly wants to know.

Its only over for the guys who wear anime or gaming merch. Most of us just keep it a secret that we play, cause which female honestly wants to know.

JFl if you don't think this guy could talk about beating Dark Souls on soul level 1 and still get girls wet

ddeb1092794f9ca5a12bb15295dd0322.jpg

This too. Most of us have the common sense to not go on about it in front of girls.

JFl if you don't think this guy could talk about beating Dark Souls on soul level 1 and still get girls wet

That dude could play pokemon on his Gameboy in public and have girls sucking on his cock at the same time

For me, getting a gamer/weeb gf won't work in the wrong run. If she is like minded, we just gonna fuck and play games 24/7. We'll both starve out, dehydrate or something.

Get real dude...a guy who looks like that is NOT talking about playing Dark Souls. Subhuman incels are the ones who are attracted to anime.

Get real dude...a guy who looks like that is NOT talking about playing Dark Souls. Subhuman incels are the ones who are attracted to anime.
true the only thing he will be beating is Stacy's pussy kek

Normies play video games and know about anime.

I think the definition of normie is skewed here. If you spend too much time on Reddit, that will definitely be the case. Those people aren't exactly normies in the real sense.

Forget your stupid gamer/anime girls too. They are fucked in the head and their is nothing cute about them. They are just annoying and usually tend to be feminists.
QFT. They're probably the worst types of females. They're always mentally ill feminists with bad hygiene and weird hair colors. It's the same bitches you would see at a reddit meetup or antifa rally

Weebs are mentalcel yeah but gamers are probably fine. Chads and Normies can do it, and we have more free time than them because no gf.

This too. Most of us have the common sense to not go on about it in front of girls.
You think you can hide that from her? One of your biggest hobbies which you spend all day doing?

Pewdiepie? LowtierGod?

JeHzHMv.png

jwI6VmC.jpg

homeboys are who you talk about anime and gaming with...not fucking femoids

They can't comprehend the complex character development that your favorite main character recieved in the last arc.

They can't comprehend the meta required to dominate in competitive pokemon, injustice 2, or COD

I think the definition of normie is skewed here. If you spend too much time on Reddit, that will definitely be the case. Those people aren't exactly normies in the real sense.

Normies have sex. Not as often as one would like, but they do. They have relationships.

I know lots of normie people (who don't use the internet often) who play video games and have had relationships.

QFT. They're probably the worst types of females. They're always mentally ill feminists with bad hygiene and weird hair colors. It's the same bitches you would see at a reddit meetup or antifa rally
But weird hair colors are super hot

dirty-blonde-with-heather-ombre.jpg

Normies have sex. Not as often as one would like, but they do. They have relationships.

I know lots of normie people (who don't use the internet often) who play video games and have had relationships.

Interesting. The only games I see guys talking about are Fantasy Football and other shit like that. Really NT.

Interesting. The only games I see guys talking about are Fantasy Football and other shit like that. Really NT.

Mario bros is fairly mainstream, believe it or not.

FFS I was once dragged to a meetup at uni for gamers and a lot of guys there had GFs. They were cuddling together. Sitting on laps. Hugging. Touching. I height mogged them, frame mogged them, but they still had GFs (they face mogged me though). Complete suifuel.

FFS I was once dragged to a meetup at uni for gamers and a lot of guys there had GFs. They were cuddling together. Sitting on laps. Hugging. Touching. I height mogged them, frame mogged them, but they still had GFs (they face mogged me though). Complete suifuel.
brutal, I'm sorry you experienced that. :(

FFS I was once dragged to a meetup at uni for gamers and a lot of guys there had GFs. They were cuddling. I height mogged them, frame mogged them, but they still had GFs (they face mogged me though). Complete suifuel.

Hmm, maybe I should have been more specific in my post. Either way, sorry you had to experience that. As someone who knows what it's like to get facemogged(and racemogged) while having a good frame and muscles, I feel for you.

brutal, I'm sorry you experienced that. :(

I'll never forget it. One of the couples had a Pikachu plush beanie hat, they were both wearing the same type. The girl was so cute wearing that.

Girls adapt really good if chad play computer games. Have example in life.

Hmm, maybe I should have been more specific in my post. Either way, sorry you had to experience that. As someone who knows what it's like to get facemogged(and racemogged) while having a good frame and muscles, I feel for you.

That is one of the many experiences which threw me into a depression. I'm sorry you feel the same way.

There was another experience where I found two of my gamer friends CUDDLING IN BED with their GFs. And these were two of my closest friends.

That is one of the many experiences which threw me into a depression. I'm sorry you feel the same way.

Yes, it's not fucking fair. I wish I could do university over again. I transferred(which I shouldn't have) and didn't join any clubs. I know there wasn't much hope for me but...god damn I never gave myself a chance.

if you won't escape anyway why not do what you enjoy

A lot of Normies too play video games and watch animes.

But yes those that are unattractive usually end up developing obscure hobbies because the amount of free time we have.

Well and I guess we could say all of that, and then go back to square 1, and yep you're lumped with all of the animefags in this forum.

There was another experience where I found two of my gamer friends CUDDLING IN BED with their GFs. And these were two of my closest friends.
this is another reason I can't have friends

I can't even enjoy video games anymore.
I'm at full-stage LDAR now.

looks like i need to get rid of my dakimakuras and figmas

I would rather like anime or gaming and have something to talk about
Then pretend to like hiking or skiing when I really don't give a fuck
Don't you want someone who will accept you for who you are?
How are weebcels expected to hide themselves in a longterm relationship

Pewdiepie? LowtierGod?

JeHzHMv.png

jwI6VmC.jpg
Lowteirgod rages, yells, and throws controllers when he loses in a video game infront of his girlfriend. He even got mad at her for laughing at him raging one time. His girlfriend doesn't even know anything about video games. The friends I had, played video games and they had girlfriends because they weren't ugly. Girls don't care. Just don't be ugly.

Video games are te greatest cope and they are the only things who still give light to my life

just lol at gamercels anyway. idk but when i started getting depressed i havent been able to play a proper game since ( its been years). How do these guys even find the motivation?