Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Weddings are a dumb normie construct

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
It makes money for some uggocels to serve dumb normies their weddings. And shekelstein makes money off the wedding venue.Low iq asf. They wageslave just so they can spend a whole years wage on one day. mega life fuel. mwahahahahaha

Buh but they HAVE to have a wedding, it's what the media tells us to do right? :soy:

They're terrible, only a foid could enjoy a wedding imo.

Yeah weddings do seem like a waste of money.

They're terrible, only a foid could enjoy a wedding imo.
I love going to weddings. The only downside is the cost of a wedding gift (~$200). You eat and drink good. A bit of lobster and champagne.

Non virgin women should wear a black dress to show how filthy and impure they are. White dress for virgins only.

I love going to weddings. The only downside is the cost of a wedding gift (~$200). You eat and drink good. A bit of lobster and champagne.
Hmm, you won't when you get older. If it's just some relative you don't speak to it's fine but if it's a friends or siblings wedding when your in your 30s as an incel...no that shit is horrible.

Non virgin women should wear a black dress to show how filthy and impure they are. White dress for virgins only.
that's they burqa. Black for old foids and white for young concubine
Hmm, you won't when you get older. If it's just some relative you don't speak to it's fine but if it's a friends or siblings wedding when your in your 30s as an incel...no that shit is horrible.
I only go to weddings of relatives and for siblings in the future. So not very often but it's quite fun to have unlimited alcohol and have a small amounts of tasty food.