Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Website that is not just revolved around whores?

F

FXK555

Greycel
Yes, this is for Incels. But I feel like it’s one of the better forums about us subhumans even though it talks about women mostly. Are there websites for losers that isn’t *just* dedicated around women? Why is the whole red pill black pill shit always revolved around them anyways? Are there any sites that are about subhumans like us in general sucking at life like not being able to get a job or no friends etc? (No I’m not a faggot) I just don’t care anymore about hearing about foids this, foids that. There is more to life than just complaining about sluts. If I’m feeling lonely I’ll just fuck my hand and get the job done, fuck em.

You do know the meaning of incel right?

no

nobody cares about your problems, GrAY, we all just care about foids

Just go to one of the 'copes' section if you really want.

Are there any sites that are about subhumans like us in general sucking at life like not being able to get a job or no friends etc?
I haven't used this site, but maybe neets.net is what you want?

You do know the meaning of incel right?
Did you read the first sentence? I literally said I know it’s about incels but I like the site…. I just want suggestions to read shit on sites that’s more broad about the subject… pretty fucking simple question.

Did you read the first sentence? I literally said I know it’s about incels but I like the site…. I just want suggestions to read shit on sites that’s more broad about the subject… pretty fucking simple question.
Just look around the forum and find stuff that isn't female-related
It's easy to do