Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment web developmentceldom

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
who here develops web pages? i can do some html and css so how do i go down the path of getting a job? seems like a good gig and suits the incel lifestyle. my biggest concern is that it is oversaturated and people would rather pay rakesh from mumbai peanuts to do a half decent job instead of paying a white man or someone else civilised to do it. thots and advice?

no i never did anything like that since i studied medicine at college but i can confirm that the most incel tier hobby or job is computer science and coding-web development

My biggest concern is that it is oversaturated
Everything that is fully online and has a low barrier of entry is cope. You will compete against people from third-world countries.

I do. Good luck getting a job in 2023. The requeriments for Web development are stupid at this point. First you have to know the 3 HTML, CSS, JS. that's barely enough, after that pick up a Front end Framework. Be it Angular, Vue or React. Okay now you need to know testing. Pick up React testing library, jest, cypress, etc.

Good overall, now it would be really awesome if you switched Javascript for it's superset Typescript. Now you're okayish for the most part with Front. But wait.... You need to be good at desing too, and make appealing websites. It's good if you also know the basics of back with a backend languaje like NodeJS, .NET or Java, It would be good you also knew a framework for back end like Express or Nest....

It's never ending...... the learning never stops and you won't ever get free time to do your stuff. Meanwhile you can work a trade and make 100k easy as fuck because no one wants to get their hands dirty.

But "muh programming making big buckz ez peasy" it's the most retarded thing ever. if i could do any other job i would, sadly this shitty thing is the only thing that was able to land me a job...

I would recommend anyone getting into programming to look elsewhere, unless you really, really love spending all of your free time doing this shit.

Not me im to stupid to codemax

I do. Good luck getting a job in 2023. The requeriments for Web development are stupid at this point. First you have to know the 3 HTML, CSS, JS. that's barely enough, after that pick up a Front end Framework. Be it Angular, Vue or React. Okay now you need to know testing. Pick up React testing library, jest, cypress, etc.

Good overall, now it would be really awesome if you switched Javascript for it's superset Typescript. Now you're okayish for the most part with Front. But wait.... You need to be good at desing too, and make appealing websites. It's good if you also know the basics of back with a backend languaje like NodeJS, .NET or Java, It would be good you also knew a framework for back end like Express or Nest....

It's never ending...... the learning never stops and you won't ever get free time to do your stuff. Meanwhile you can work a trade and make 100k easy as fuck because no one wants to get their hands dirty.

But "muh programming making big buckz ez peasy" it's the most retarded thing ever. if i could do any other job i would, sadly this shitty thing is the only thing that was able to land me a job...

I would recommend anyone getting into programming to look elsewhere, unless you really, really love spending all of your free time doing this shit.
Web development is getting crazy. The requirements are always changing.

Web development is getting crazy. The requirements are always changing.
Yeah, you need to know a lot of stuff to be able to develop webs nowadays. They expect senior level knowledge from juniors

holy shit. there really is no escape is there
:feelsUnreal: