Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weather

• Thread starter GimmeShockTreatment
  • Start date
GimmeShockTreatment

GimmeShockTreatment

Horst Wessel Seance
★★★
What's the weather like you are ?

Here in Bongland it has rained almost every day this year. When it's not raining it's usually overcast. They are saying it could be a mostly wet summer. At least if it's sunny you can wear sunglasses and hide your looks to a certain extent. And you can actually leave the house for a while.

This country is already one of the most miserable places on earth without this abysmal weather.

If I lived somewhere where regular sunshine was guaranteed it would make this hell life tolerable.

Hot as fuck. But not only hot, but also humid. WHICH IS FUCKING RAGEFUEL.

It's been perfect throughout middle of May up until now. 23 celsius and sunny almost every day. Now it's more cloudy and windy. The weather usually goes to shit around midsummer, and it gets sunny in the end of june, beginning of july to august again.

Average highs:

June 3: 73F 23C

I like cold, dark and wet weather boyo. Hence the bongland climate suits me

I like cold, dark and wet weather boyo. Hence the bongland climate suits me

Yeah i used to love winter but now my mood is rock bottom unless it's sunny

Warm and wet in Germany. 24C

90% heat and death and 10% excessive rain and thunder for some reason. That’s living in the Southern US for ya.