Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wearing lifts is a super power

Should I buy these shoes?

Last edited:
I need lifts or something

I think height boosting shoes are probably better like nike air force 1s because you have plausible deniability over height frauding.
I think lifts are good for social settings like going to a wedding or something but ultimately I think honesty pays if you are trying to build a relationshit with someone.

I think height boosting shoes are probably better like nike air force 1s because you have plausible deniability over height frauding.
I think lifts are good for social settings like going to a wedding or something but ultimately I think honesty pays if you are trying to build a relationshit with someone.
Should be enough for pump and dump

What a sad thread

Should I buy these shoes?

I think the black ones look less obvious the white ones look kind of platformy
Should be enough for pump and dump
Yeah good point, my mind just does not immediately reach to that conclusion, maybe its just because i am incel and cant get any anyway but I am more interested in having a LTR than hookups, I just want one foid to love :cryfeels:
That is why I think heightfrauding would be a bad idea but for social events I think it is important to not get mogged by other dudes so I would wear heightboosting shoes and lifts to that. Not to an amount that is too obvious though.