Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wearing glasses makes a bald head look much worse.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
After I shaved my head, I looked in the mirror without glasses and the look seemed better than with hair (but a bald spot + receeding hairline).I looked a bit like a thug, it was kinda cool. Or maybe I just didn't see how bad I looked cause I didn't have my glasses on.

However, the second I put glasses on, it looked much, much worse. Like a loser nerd who lost all his fucking hair.

I think the bald look can work for some people. Especially if they put on some muscle. But glasses ruin that look instantly. Also I'm horribly lazy and unhealthy, no way I'm way ever putting on enough muscle to make the bald look passable.

I'm horribly lazy and unhealthy, no way I'm way ever putting on enough muscle to make the bald look passable.
Im impressed that you're so honest and not trying to make any bullshit excuses.

Bravo.

Im impressed that you're so honest and not trying to make any bullshit excuses.

Bravo.
Ohh for sure. My extreme laziness is definitely the cause of many of my problems. Ain't nobody's fault but mine.

Index

Also I'm horribly lazy and unhealthy, no way I'm way ever putting on enough muscle to make the bald look passable.
IQmogs me to MIT and back.

Glasses make you look like a good betabux, get contact lenses
I was wearing glasses since 10 and I am pretty sure that my teenage years would have been at least slightly better without them,
I was called nerd so many times because of them, only chad can have glasses without looking like a complete dork

sarcasm ?
No, I am actually a very, very lazy person. Lazy doesn't even describe it properly, it's pathologically lazy, I literally haven't even heard of a person as lazy as me. Even on TV when they describe a lazy person they're nowhere close to how lazy I am.

Bald + glasses + beard is the soy phenotype so grow a beard and you can join IncelTears.

Since you already lost all hair, just start roiding since the only reason not to roid is losing hair (and bein infertile but we are incels so who cares)

You are going to look like a thug ogre

wearing glasses makes people interpret you as either smart or nerdy, depending on looks level of course

Glasses make you look worse period.

I've got glasses for my astigmatism but never use them because of how it makes my eye area look like shit.