Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wearing glasse -> inferior genetic.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I wear glasses.

I've always thought that, in ancient times, i'd have been killed easily. Sure, i can fight without glasses, but only in "melee range". If someone would come nearby and crack my head by throwing a rock at me i'd be dead without having any chance to answer, or, better, i could see that someone is approaching but i couldn't distinguish friends from enemies.

And if i wasn't killed i'd have myself removed and confined in some secluded place, so i could try to defend myself from an attack.

But bad genetics comes into a package: my body is now fit but i feel it will never be suited for a fight as chad. Chad is naturally muscular with broad shoulders while a fucking "fit" nerd like me is... just a nerd with some muscles.

Even in media, at least realistic ones, people with glasses are always in a side role. Just potray a war scenario or your usual post-apocalipctic movie/anime. People with glasses (and also fatties) are absent or VERY rare, implying they are already dead.

Pretty suifuel to realize that, and i'd like to believe that people with glasses, due to not being fit to fight/sex, are the ones that brings innovation to the world but let's face it, chad is probably more clever than me, he just doesn't care about anything that is not making easy money with his appearance/fucking hot women.

Last edited:
If you need man made tools to properly live, you are genetically inferior.

hamudi has mentioned this.
Glasses = nerd = ugly = eew for foids.

I got called being a Nerd by Foids at work. Some even laughed at my face. But women are totally fine, it's just my toxic personality.

I got called being a Nerd by Foids at work. Some even laughed at my face. But women are totally fine, it's just my toxic personality.

Well, it's a known fact that face = personality, so you need to improve your face / personality so they won't laugh at you anymore!

Only when an uglycel is wearing them. When chad wears glasses, it's a fashion statement. He looks dependable, intelligent, sophisticated.

When an incel wears glasses, it's because he's genetic shit. He's a loser that's bad at contact sports.

I've got astigmatism, ngl.

Only when an uglycel is wearing them. When chad wears glasses, it's a fashion statement. He looks dependable, intelligent, sophisticated.

When an incel wears glasses, it's because he's genetic shit. He's a loser that's bad at contact sports.

Chad can wear helicopter hat and still foids would find him attractive.

glasses drop my PSL drastically, I hate it. Wish I could do lasik but I'm to afraid

Chad can wear helicopter hat and still foids would find him attractive.
lmao

So many people in America had glasses when I lived there. Pretty much no one in Finland does. Maybe they wear contacts now... Idk.

Glasses are one of the most underrated Juggernaut Law multipliers for foids. On average, people seem to rate bespectacled foids as more approachable/pleasant just based on first impression.

Well in ancient times, people like me would be less likely to even be born in the first place. Myopia (especially particularly bad cases of it) is largely a result of genetics, combined with environmental factors which simply wouldn't have existed at the time. Less likely to be staring at something directly in front of you for hours on end, as is the case when reading, or using a computer.

Young men with significant visual impairments wouldn't be breeding, and as a result dysgenic traits like myopia would be present in less of the population, and it effects also generally wouldn't be as intense or detrimental.

Of course if we were born a couple millennia ago, or even a couple hundred years ago really, then there is a good chance that we would've died as infants/children, given the infant mortality rate of those times. Honestly I'd have preferred that outcome myself.

I also wear glasses.

Over for glassescels.

Dude myopia is bulshit and a scam check endmyopia. Im - 3 and i m trying to reverse.