Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Wearing cologne?

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
Do any of you guys wear cologne ? It may be good for smellmaxing As my time ldaring has sadly come to an end at work today a roasties and a stacy complimented my dior aftershave

cologne is good cope

Nope, I just deodorant.
I smell like nothing.

Do any of you guys wear cologne ? It may be good for smellmaxing As my time ldaring has sadly come to an end at work today a roasties and a stacy complimented my dior aftershave
I like the smell but sometimes I forget to put it on. Also :chad::chad::banhammer:

I've been wearing it because a friend gave me a good one for birthday. I don't know why I bother though.

I used to cover myself with it whenever I went to a prostitute, but there was a legitimate reason. In daily life it's mostly useless for me.

not me. ive never had the opportunity tho

467D2FBC 9312 4A85 84EA F47D75FCDD6D
Only this one

Yes, too many colognes. Now it's winter I use CK Obsession, Hugo Boss Orange, Hugo Boss Bottled and D & G The One.

I don't have the shekels to buy cologne

Used to... not anymore tho
It’s just a waste of money imo
But if you like smelling good than its ok but do not expect anything

what about pheromone cologne, does that shit help?

Yeah.. although I don't really use deodorant body spray anymore unless I smell bad and havnt had time for a bath or shower. Or I am sweaty that much. The damn stuff chokes me up and I find it a bit overwhelming. That and it's got aluminium and stuff in it so it's bad for you unless you just spray it on your clothes. Anyway as for cologne, (or more like EDT because most brands don't make an actual lasting cologne and more of a short lasting fragrance instead) I like brut green splash on. Actually smells manly, lasts ages and makes you smell like a manly drunk or something. Others I like are hugo boss black, quite a strong distinct smell. Gucci by gucci men, and I been recently using calvin klein one (which i found in the car I bought) its pretty nice but doesnt last that long. I've got the red cheap addidas one which lasts ages, and also like ACDCs black ice. Its 100ml, really cheap and quite nice but doesnt last that long. Others I like are joop green and the burberry in the bottle with the tartan covering. ARMANI CODE id have to say is probably one of the nicest and more masculine ones. It's pretty expensive though. I used to work at temporary cosmetics and frangrance shops so I got to know heaps of them. The only compliment or time someone noticed though was my friends sister liking the hugo boss one. Noone generally notices or says things otherwise..