Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Wear a spicy outfit while doing stuff around the house & see how ur partner reacts". This cunt thanks China for this BS

So basically she's only sexual with him for the attention

what did I just watch?

Attention whore

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and stop the creator of TikTok from being born. One condom could've saved the west

Jesus fucking Christ, what a simp
he didn't even expect her doing something nice for him, it was all for a meme and he still was so unnecessarily thankful
normies really have to rely on social media trends to get their gfs to do something nice for them, fuck

she probably fucks chad on the daily and hasn't had any action with him for months

Degenerate. Hope she gets bogged.

images

No foid will ever wear a spicy outfit for us.

He's so starved of sexual interaction he flips his shit when his hambeast gf actually wears lingerie. He even went to fap because he knew sex was off the table

He's so starved of sexual interaction he flips his shit when his hambeast gf actually wears lingerie. He even went to fap because he knew sex was off the table
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The guy's behaviour screams beta as fuck.
Also, thanks TikTok and China for not featuring her wearing that shit in the video.
She must have looked like a filet mignon, except there is nothing mignon about her

what a soy boy, loves tiktok gayest shit on earth

exactly, he's beta as fuck, has a fat gf and she only does things for him so she can get views on tiktok

We will never have any of this. Its pointless to torture ourselves over it.

In effect yeah.

Why bother with any of them. That's why I'm stopping or stopped going on social media platforms. Nobody can shut us down so why torture yourself with that crap.

what they did for the next 5 minutes is he massaged her feet and then when he left for work Chad arrived and ejaculated inside her womb

She literally has second face made of fake up

He is so very lucky

Can I please just have a normal gf?

hosebeast should try wearing a burqa

I dont like his shirt its ill fitting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6