Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious wealthmaxxing is sort of pointless as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
ok so you need 7 streams ok income to become a millionaire, firstly why do i need to do this to even make a million dollars? sounds like a shit economy sounds like a waste of time i think being cheap is cucked as an incel why save all of youre money? so you can buy a house? why? so you can live in youre house alone that you will have to pay off you're entire life? people who brag about making 80k a year like its allot of money, its not and you will still have to work for the rest of youre life till you reach retirement and what for? what is the point you have no girlfriend, no wife nobody giving you attention youre coworkers hate you and nobody gives a shit about youre birthday whats the fucking point? so you can brag you saved up 15,000$ in 5 years? wow what a rich guy! POINTLESS!

unless you are youre own boss and make over 150k yearly you are cucked i hate being cheap so I can save myself 5$ what the fuck do i need to save 5$ for 5$ is fucking nothing it all seems pointless tbh aim for allot of money not some bullshit amount

high IQ but when youre in this situation, whats the difference between this:

you will still have to work for the rest of youre life till you reach retirement and what for? what is the point you have no girlfriend, no wife nobody giving you attention youre coworkers hate you and nobody gives a shit about youre birthday whats the fucking point?

and the same but being actually rich?

unless you're darktriadmaxxxing and scamming people or something, in order to become rich you have to sell something that someone else will buy. aka you'll be a servant even if you're "your own boss" :feelsEhh:, so if society hates you, and you're not getting what you actually need in return for your effort, why would you do that?

Last edited:
All what counts in life is getting pussy. Then you're superior, but we're losers

high IQ but when youre in this situation:

and the same but being actually rich?

unless you're darktriadmaxxxing and scamming people or something, in order to become rich you have to sell something that someone else will buy. aka you'll be a servant even if you're "your own boss" :feelsEhh:, so if society hates you, and you're not getting what you actually need in return for your effort, why would you do that?
thats why dont be frugal as an incel are lives are miserable and saving an extra 300$ a month is a fucking joke either go big or go home jfl at having morales as an incel ride the system and manipulate it dont work hard for a system that just wants you to die

thats why dont be frugal as an incel are lives are miserable and saving an extra 300$ a month is a fucking joke either go big or go home jfl at having morales as an incel ride the system and manipulate it dont work hard for a system that just wants you to die
:feelsYall:

yes. yes! take the neetpill :feelscomfy:

giphy.gif

You wealthmax so you can say fuck you to everything , Live a hedonistic Life , travel and Shit

I'd like to earn passive income. :incel:

When in an unfavorable position like this the goal becomes not to thrive but to simply survive. I had this realization long ago
i don’t need to be an ultra dillionaire because I still won’t get laid so why bother working hard and becoming rich when I can barely work and just coast by on easy mode

Can average 1000.00$ a day by sitting on my toilet trading stonks. You’re missing the boat and drowning.

E16C86FD B5FA 4D28 A7E1 C3F744912EA3

im not saying dont wealthmaxx but of you want to do it right and make six figues not saving up 10,000$ a year:soy::soy::soy::soy:

only reason I'd money is to not have to wageslave anymore

besides that money is pointless

im not saying dont wealthmaxx but of you want to do it right and make six figues not saving up 10,000$ a year:soy::soy::soy::soy:
I started small, then added 10,000$ from a used car sale not long after the pandemic. Been stacking cash during the week...then buying gold with the profits on weekends ever since. Now lockdown is over - I can’t stop, like many others.
It’s like a video game, very addiciting.

Should have a new 2022 Tesla AWD w/Starlink and small beachside home “if” all goes good per usual.

ok so you need 7 streams ok income to become a millionaire, firstly why do i need to do this to even make a million dollars? sounds like a shit economy sounds like a waste of time i think being cheap is cucked as an incel why save all of youre money? so you can buy a house? why? so you can live in youre house alone that you will have to pay off you're entire life? people who brag about making 80k a year like its allot of money, its not and you will still have to work for the rest of youre life till you reach retirement and what for? what is the point you have no girlfriend, no wife nobody giving you attention youre coworkers hate you and nobody gives a shit about youre birthday whats the fucking point? so you can brag you saved up 15,000$ in 5 years? wow what a rich guy! POINTLESS!

unless you are youre own boss and make over 150k yearly you are cucked i hate being cheap so I can save myself 5$ what the fuck do i need to save 5$ for 5$ is fucking nothing it all seems pointless tbh aim for allot of money not some bullshit amount
Being rich can help a lot

I'd like to earn passive aggressive income. :incel:
And...
You need to understand what money IS.

Last edited:
I started small, then added 10,000$ from a used car sale not long after the pandemic. Been stacking cash during the week...then buying gold with the profits on weekends ever since. Now lockdown is over - I can’t stop, like many others.
It’s like a video game, very addiciting.

Should have a new 2022 Tesla AWD w/Starlink and small beachside home “if” all goes good per usual.
Fuck, you're one of the Elon cultists. Back to reddit :soy: