Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion WEALTH

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
How are you guys doing in terms of wealth right now? What plans do you have for the years to come?

I'm still in college living with my parents. Only have like 9k in the bank so just enough to pay tuition, but my parents cover everything else so I'm chillin. I'm graduating in about a year or so with a degree in accounting. Hopefully I can pass the CPA exam in one try and get a decent government job with my license.

Then when my parents croak, I'll have a house worth about 1 million USD passed down to me along with whatever other assets they have. Being an only child means I don't have to share. After the government robs me via taxes, probably a million total. By 40, I should have enough to comfortably LDAR until I die of old age or commit suicide.

I found 2 dollars on the sidewalk just yesterday. Score!

Are your parents upper-middle class asians living in US?

I have $1.5k in internet money and like $300 for living so I'm good:feelsokman:

I have an ok salary. Enough for a single guy to live comfortably but nothing fancy. I save most of it but those savings are usually sucked up by my mom's investments. Some months I live off of my dad. He had decent savings but now he's blowing it on insecure long term investments.

I found 2 dollars on the sidewalk just yesterday. Score!
Finding money like that is such lifefuel. I found a hundo 2 years ago on my college campus.

Thats a very good plan, you can put your savings in the S&P 500 Index Fund which over time returns about 10% a year, or 8% a year after factoring out the average inflation over time.

Saving $1,500 a month, after 20 years of wage cucking and averaging 8% return a year after inflation, you end up with $823,000.

Then you could take out ~$5,000 every month after that and the account should stay about stable in real terms over time.

Another big benefit is while you are wage cucking you can take it easy and not go for promotions or desperate for big wages increases like normies with families are and not worry if they get rid of you, because you will have growing amounts of money in the account, so you can find another job then.

Thats a very good plan, you can put your savings in the S&P 500 Index Fund which over time returns about 10% a year, or 8% a year after factoring out the average inflation over time.

Saving $1,500 a month, after 20 years of wage cucking and averaging 8% return a year after inflation, you end up with $823,000.

Then you could take out ~$5,000 every month after that and the account should stay about stable in real terms over time.

Another big benefit is while you are wage cucking you can take it easy and not go for promotions or desperate for big wages increases like normies with families are and not worry if they get rid of you, because you will have growing amounts of money in the account, so you can find another job then.
Exactly. Insane lifefuel knowing that I'll be retiring when most normies still have ~15 years of wagecuckery left. If I play my cards right, I might retire in my mid 30's even.

Exactly. Insane lifefuel knowing that I'll be retiring when most normies still have ~15 years of wagecuckery left. If I play my cards right, I might retire in my mid 30's even.

That is going to be insane when you are like 40ish and retired, can do whatever you want every day, all day, including doing nothing just going on the computer if you want. And no worries about bills.

When I was wage cucking my boss really liked it because I didn't go for big wage increases, I took more holiday time. Plus I gladly asked to take unpaid time off when it was slow.