Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wealth beats blackpill?

They're making an onlyfans soon, time to see if they actually fuck or if it's all for money/fame.

They're making an onlyfans soon, time to see if they actually fuck or if it's all for money/fame.
she‘s gettin laid by other dudes for sure

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChschPUgrXB/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Look at this guy being used for money thinking it was „love“ :feelshaha::feelsgah:

1. Wealth beats everything. Power isn't having the physical superiority to kill someone, power is having the resources and intelligence to get someone else to do your killing for you while you reap the rewards. When it comes to any war, the only side I want to be on is not the winning side, but the side that orchestrated the war and sells the weapons.

2. There's no such thing as "love". A woman wanting you for your physical appearance is just as shallow as a woman wanting you for your resources. People just like to "mystify" and "moralize" the first one, and treat it like it's something special or sacred, but it's all the same shallow reasonings.

1. Wealth beats everything. Power isn't having the physical superiority to kill someone, power is having the resources and intelligence to get someone else to do your killing for you while you reap the rewards. When it comes to any war, the only side I want to be on is not the winning side, but the side that orchestrated the war and sells the weapons.

2. There's no such thing as "love". A woman wanting you for your physical appearance is just as shallow as a woman wanting you for your resources. People just like to "mystify" and "moralize" the first one, and treat it like it's something special or sacred, but it's all the same shallow reasonings.
Trueee:feelsokman::yes::yes:

Yes. When you go beyond a certain point of wealth, paying for different and multiple hookers would be cheaper than a wife or gf. Love is a poor man's game.

jeff bezos' wife left him

With his Billions. She won :feelshaha:
jeff bezos is a short subhuman bald genetic scum. he is lucky as fuck with amazon, he should have well known NOT to get married and he did. he deserved that

jeff bezos is a short subhuman bald genetic scum. he is lucky as fuck with amazon, he should have well known NOT to get married and he did. he deserved that
1. They got married before he got rich when he was starting the business. Also she actually helped him with the business when they were just starting out. I don't think she's owed billions for that, but it's not the usual story of the woman marrying the guy after he gets rich.

2. I wouldn't call it luck, he got a $245,000 from his parents to start the business. He didn't just get lucky, he was born into a family that had resources.

One of the biggest myths is the myth of the "self made" billionaire:
1-61efd6b64fd75__700.jpg

1. They got married before he got rich when he was starting the business. Also she actually helped him with the business when they were just starting out. I don't think she's owed billions for that, but it's not the usual story of the woman marrying the guy after he gets rich.

2. I wouldn't call it luck, he got a $245,000 from his parents to start the business. He didn't just get lucky, he was born into a family that had resources.

One of the biggest myths is the myth of the "self made" billionaire:
1-61efd6b64fd75__700.jpg
I agree mostly Bro, but she didn‘t do shit for Amazon. That‘s just a myth made up by feminists to defend her greedy ass.

Look up the story behind Amazon and its first steps (Wikipedia should be enough for that).
She may helped him doing housework or helped him as being his mental pillar. But that stupid bitch didn‘t invest any intellectual resources into her husbands company. It‘s just a feminists‘ lie.