Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Weak soy canadian protest

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Pajeets coming go brrrrr one gorillion pajeets plus
Trudeau liberia 20161124
Images 3

is that one guy the whole protest or what?

Goys will only talk to air, but people in power will never do anything about these issues

Is protesting illegal immigration of subhuman shitskins into functioning white countries considered soy in your mind or am i missing something

I think im missing something because this just made me more confused. How am i a good goy for hating the jews who bring subhumans into white countries

Unless im misinterpreting your reply somehow

Is protesting illegal immigration of subhuman shitskins into functioning white countries considered soy in your mind or am i missing something
Cuckadians are weak soy scum who elected Trudeau and did nothing when millions of jeets came

I think im missing something because this just made me more confused. How am i a good goy for hating the jews who bring subhumans into white countries

Simple answer is no, immigration will never stop unless we destroy the jewish institution that lead to these issues

Phull saport saar!