Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

weak 6/10 normie settling for what he can get on tinder

C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
mh6FPc1.jpg

Might have a date tonight? Guy wants to just watch a movie and I heard that's code for makeouts? Kinda hope it's code for makeouts

:
_qO8P-79Cb4Dd-6izDIzpakEPlmcV8M2wO7WsROmRPA.jpg

Pretty sure that's Bumble, not Tinder

CeliacCel said:

Doesn't matter, the disparity in looks and fitness here is abhorrent and disgusting

how do you know he is a 6/10?

Lol men are really desperate nowadays.

CeliacCel said:
What's bumble? Any different than Tinder?

11gaijin said:

look at his avi

https://i.imgur.com/mh6FPc1.jpg

In my opinion he's a 7-8.

That's bumble, and she has Tinder, so he's going to walk around with her, buy her food, go back to her place and they'll put on a Netflix, Chad will knock, she'll tell him she'll BRB, she'll go upstairs with Chad, he'll hear Chad pounding that whale, he'll tiptoe up to the door and jerk off, tip toe back down, she'll come down in a robe, Chad will leave zippering as he closes the front door, she'll say "how was the movie" and he says "cool, great movie, welcome back"

I honestly could not.fuck her.
She looks.so.disgusting.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
I honestly could not.fuck her.
She looks.so.disgusting.
legit looks like she reeks of rotting fish and cheese.

Morf12 said:
CeliacCel said:
What's bumble? Any different than Tinder?
11gaijin said:
look at his avi
https://i.imgur.com/mh6FPc1.jpg
In my opinion he's a 7-8.

On bumble, only women can message first. And I agree with OP. He's a weak 6 at best. Maybe a 5.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Lol men are really desperate nowadays.

He probably has a BBW fetish. Imagine if women had fetishes, too. "Incel fetish."

CopingGymcel said:
He probably has a BBW fetish. Imagine if women had fetishes, too. "Incel fetish."

that's a cope. bumble/tinder/okc is for the top % of men. this disparity in looks is not uncommon and to be expected. with that face he shouldn't be shooting for any girl higher than a 4/10- and even then he's going to have to play the blue pill cuck merry go round just to get a date after shes been fucked and dumped by chad

tinder is a waste of time, even for people who can get laid off of it.

you will have to lower your standards in order to be successful online

Bumble is way way harder to get matches than Tinder.. and plus the female has to message first :bigeyes:

incel said:
tinder is a waste of time, even for people who can get laid off of it.

you will have to lower your standards in order to be successful online

i wasted so much time using those shitty apps and ending up fucking only matching with asian bitches (most ghosted)

ovrload said:
Bumble is way way harder to get matches than Tinder.. and plus the female has to message first :bigeyes:

Sounds pretty sweet for any high inhib guy.

Tinder has ruined dating for the bottom 75% of guys.

That doesn't mean that a 6/10 guy can't get hotter girls than that. I would go into more details but it's against the site rules.

Framecel222 said:
That doesn't mean that a 6/10 guy can't get hotter girls than that. I would go into more details but it's against the site rules.

These days average guys are pretty much relegated to fatties.

wristcel said:
These days average guys are pretty much relegated to fatties.

This is a cope and you know it.

Framecel222 said:

It really isn't, where I live if you go to my local shopping centre you will rarely see a non-fat girl with anything other than a 7/10+ Chad. Average guys seem to date fatties and Asian mail order brides, and ugly men are alone.

Framecel222 said:

nope

fat girls are now called average, thick, curvy, sexy. the women you think are fat were called obese 50 years ago.

its rare to find average and below guys with decent looking girls anymore.

incel said:
nope

fat girls are now called average, thick, curvy, sexy. the women you think are fat were called obese 50 years ago.

its rare to find average and below guys with decent looking girls anymore.

I don't know what hellhole you live in but in my college campus there are hardly any fat girls.

Errr... That's the whole point of the dating game. As a male, you just settle with whatever you can get. It's only women who hold the power to choose.

She's ugly af. Don't date her.

She looks like Rosie O'Donnell.