Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We wuz scientists

"can't even wash themselves" yikerinos sweaty you're making fun of disabled people that's not very nice of you sweaty

She's wrong. Men created the internet.

I don't see any names mentioned. I bet most of the "women" contributors are CAIS or Troons

Men created the modern world. How someone could possibly convince themselves otherwise is a mystery to me.

"can't even wash themselves" yikerinos sweaty you're making fun of disabled people that's not very nice of you sweaty
The funny thing: Despite all their leftist mental health or anti-ableism advocacy they mock in the end developmentally/physically/intellectually challenged and/or mentally ill inviduals for not being able to perform the same tasks as normal individuals. We all know human rights only apply to women and non-heterosexuals and that consistency is an anachronistic term.

Men created the modern world. How someone could possibly convince themselves otherwise is a mystery to me.
Toilets don't live in the same reality as us, so they don't give a single fuck about the facts in our reality :feelskek:
The funny thing: Despite all their leftist mental health or anti-ableism advocacy they mock in the end developmentally/physically/intellectually challenged and/or mentally ill inviduals for not being able to perform the same tasks as normal individuals. We all know human rights only apply to women and non-heterosexuals.
They can't go 2 seconds without contradicting themselves and being hypocrites.

Femoids created the internet?

Since when did a Toilet create the internet? JFL at “Let alone do anything of importance” Said by a foid who is only a parasite to society

Last edited:
Attributing the invention of something to a single person is almost always wrong.

Internet was invented by men for militarily reasons.
It should stay in the military and never give right to foids to use it.

"Meanwhile these incels can't even wash themselves" Seriously how do they know that we have bad hygiene and never shower? Do they have any evidence for this? Any surveys on the forum where incels admitting to having bad hygiene? Or are they just making assumptions? No, a few cherry-picked examples of incels admitting to having bad hygiene doesn't mean they generally are like that (look up hasty generalizations fallacy). When they assume we don't shower, it just proves these humans have a negative bias against virgins (they will deny it but it's subconscious and their acitons speak louder than their words. no, don't say you guys have virgin friends on the sub who you're nice to because that's as retarded as saying "i'm not racist i have black friends").

There's a big stereotype that virgins don't shower, and I know for sure that's why they assume we don't. Even on r/ForeverAlone, a subreddit that doesn't have hostile beliefs towards the word, people still stereotype them as unhygienic and tell them "take a shower". This is why IT assume we don't shower. They also wish it was true to make it easy to ridicule us. If we were sexually active trolls, they wouldn't assume such things.

And also, this whole "you're hypocritical because the internet was invented by a woman so without them you won't be typing". Women collectively did NOT invent the Internet, just one or a few of them, so that argument fails. Not to mention that just because some random woman created the Internet, doesn't mean we have to now like her. You don't have to unconditionally like someone for something they did that helped you in some way if they have too many bad characteristics or overall have a quality that makes them bad enough to hate. So that argument is retarded. Is it ironic we use the Internet? Maybe, but that doesn't mean we have to put women on pedestals. I'm a hardcore misanthrope, but the Internet being invented by humans isn't going to deter my misanthropy. We aren't hypocrities though because using an invention invented by some random woman or human doesn't mean I'm showing respect towards women or humans, respectively, especially when it was invented by one or a few woman, not women collectively or (or humans collectively, for that matter). Using the Internet because it has advantages when it was invented by a woman might be ironic (MAYBE), but that doesn't mean we must now respect them. Just because the Internet is useful for meeting other involuntary celibates. In that case, being a "hypocrite" is fine in this case, in fact, it's not even a bad thing. Usually hypocrisy is bad but in this exceptional case, it's an exception to this rule. Kinda like how a human invented clothes, but telling misanthropes not to wear clothes to deter irony is laughable logic. Not that I need Internet to survive (well maybe I do in this time period but wake up in other eras and it's not important to survive), but suggesting i have to stop using it to avoid being a hypocrite is laughable for the aforementioned reasons. It's obvious why a misanthrope, for example, can wear clothes or even use internet even if it was invented by a human. This isn't even equivalent to going to a concert of a band you hate to flip them off. People who go to concerts often are a fan of that band, who the hell is a fan of the inventors of the Internet? Perhaps no one. So it's not the same as going to concerts of bands you hate to flip them off (which is still something people could do if they want just because it's funny i guess although it can ruin the fun but can make the concert funny but I digress).

Either way, you're using red herring when someone here says something about woman and you bring up women inventing the internet because that doesn't directly address their argument and it's beside their point. It's not the topic of discussion.

Internet was invented by men for militarily reasons.
It should stay in the military and never give right to foids to use it.
actually true
the DARPANET preceeded the internet it was american and used for inter communication in a small network of computers not internet as we know it but the first area that had interconnected computers.
Then tim berners lee advanced it even further later

actually true
the DARPANET preceeded the internet it was american and used for inter communication in a small network of computers not internet as we know it but the first area that had interconnected computers.
Then tim berners lee advanced it even further later
Yes. USA invented it to use it in the cold war.
Most modern inventions were invented for military reasons since the WW1 to the end of the cold war.

"Meanwhile these incels can't even wash themselves" Seriously how do they know that we have bad hygiene and never shower? Do they have any evidence for this? Any surveys on the forum where incels admitting to having bad hygiene? Or are they just making assumptions? No, a few cherry-picked examples of incels admitting to having bad hygiene doesn't mean they generally are like that (look up hasty generalizations fallacy). When they assume we don't shower, it just proves these humans have a negative bias against virgins (they will deny it but it's subconscious and their acitons speak louder than their words. no, don't say you guys have virgin friends on the sub who you're nice to because that's as retarded as saying "i'm not racist i have black friends").

There's a big stereotype that virgins don't shower, and I know for sure that's why they assume we don't. Even on r/ForeverAlone, a subreddit that doesn't have hostile beliefs towards the word, people still stereotype them as unhygienic and tell them "take a shower". This is why IT assume we don't shower. They also wish it was true to make it easy to ridicule us. If we were sexually active trolls, they wouldn't assume such things.

And also, this whole "you're hypocritical because the internet was invented by a woman so without them you won't be typing". Women collectively did NOT invent the Internet, just one or a few of them, so that argument fails. Not to mention that just because some random woman created the Internet, doesn't mean we have to now like her. You don't have to unconditionally like someone for something they did that helped you in some way if they have too many bad characteristics or overall have a quality that makes them bad enough to hate. So that argument is retarded. Is it ironic we use the Internet? Maybe, but that doesn't mean we have to put women on pedestals. I'm a hardcore misanthrope, but the Internet being invented by humans isn't going to deter my misanthropy. We aren't hypocrities though because using an invention invented by some random woman or human doesn't mean I'm showing respect towards women or humans, respectively, especially when it was invented by one or a few woman, not women collectively or (or humans collectively, for that matter). Using the Internet because it has advantages when it was invented by a woman might be ironic (MAYBE), but that doesn't mean we must now respect them. Just because the Internet is useful for meeting other involuntary celibates. In that case, being a "hypocrite" is fine in this case, in fact, it's not even a bad thing. Usually hypocrisy is bad but in this exceptional case, it's an exception to this rule. Kinda like how a human invented clothes, but telling misanthropes not to wear clothes to deter irony is laughable logic. Not that I need Internet to survive (well maybe I do in this time period but wake up in other eras and it's not important to survive), but suggesting i have to stop using it to avoid being a hypocrite is laughable for the aforementioned reasons. It's obvious why a misanthrope, for example, can wear clothes or even use internet even if it was invented by a human. This isn't even equivalent to going to a concert of a band you hate to flip them off. People who go to concerts often are a fan of that band, who the hell is a fan of the inventors of the Internet? Perhaps no one. So it's not the same as going to concerts of bands you hate to flip them off (which is still something people could do if they want just because it's funny i guess although it can ruin the fun but can make the concert funny but I digress).

Either way, you're using red herring when someone here says something about woman and you bring up women inventing the internet because that doesn't directly address their argument and it's beside their point. It's not the topic of discussion.
Even if they did "invent the internet" and were indeeeeed derrrrrrr qwuaaaaaaaans

They could never deny and it is a stone cold fact that Tim berners lee A FUCKING MAN WAS INFLUENTIAL AND CENTRAL IN ITS INVENTION.

Therefore the whole notion that purely women invented the internet ERASES AND COMPLETELY OMITS THE FACT THAT TIM BERNERS LEE WAS EVEN INVOLVED.

This is the same thing as writing women out of history, it is merely writing men out of history by these same women who screech when men do it.

It is utterly devoid of logic and completely self serving and without morals