Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We wuz moors n'sheit

lol Moors were Arab, they didn't even demographically change Iberia contrary to what memes say

Niggers infiltrate other cultures and loot whatever they think is cool. I.E. dreads from vikings.

Here are some quotes on blacks from Ibn Khaldun, an actual scholar of Muslim Andalusian (Moorish) descent:
We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions...
They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.
Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because Negroes have little that is essentially human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals
(Muqaddimah)

...imagine denying race realism in 2024

Last edited:
My neighbor is one of these and tells me i should learn hebrew. he also says that white people are not human despite being married to/dating a white woman:feelskek:

artworks-000663598102-al84mf-t1080x1080.jpg

Larpers should cosplay as Wakandans instead

Here are some quotes on blacks from Ibn Khaldun, an actual scholar of Muslim Andalusian (Moorish) descent:

(Muqaddimah)

...imagine denying race realism in 2024
Brutal for niggers