Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope We worry less about things that are totally out of league

L

lonelycel69

Greycel
Do you realize, when we don't get the things we desire, we worry about it. Have you noticed that we worry more about things that are slightly out of reach whereas we don't care or bother about or worry less about things that are totally out of league. Lets say you have a decent job and earn a decent income, you desire to buy a premium German car like Benz, Audi and if you are finding it difficult to buy them, you worry and wish you had money to buy them. But what about a private jet or a luxury yatch, do you even care,? you might dream about it, but your brain dismiss the wish as it is totally out of your league and they are stuff only millionaires could afford .
Because of our attitude of being nice and decent to foids, and also the unlucky genetic lottery, we have been banished for life in inceldom. The cope therefore is to realize that girlfriend and sex are something like private jets and luxury yatch , multi million dollar villa for all incels and average human male like us and chad is someone born with silverspoon and inherited billions to be able to afford all these.
I dont know if this cope has a name, but I think it will help!

That's why incels get oneitis for beckies and shit like that, seems attainable. I got rejected by a stacy when I was 12 and since then my brain just shut down on them like you said about private jets and stuff.

But I do still have hope of ascending, even if it doesn't last, I want to experience a girlfriend for once, then when it's over I'll banish from civilized society...

This does work in the crushing on Stacy vs crushing on a becky/"femcel" situation, as it can heavily lower your standards from the first to the second.

Though sadly, this attitude won't ever make you not want a girlfriend because its not attainable. The thing your brain can get rid of is the standards, but not the wish for a girlfriend itself.

I got rejected by a stacy when I was 12 and since then my brain just shut down on them like you said about private jets and stuff.
Brutal

Also yeah OP my brain doesn't really even see cute girls as an attainable goal. Normies get horny and excited looking at hot women ... or they get all sorts of feelings when they look at pics of cute girls looking into the camera ... but me? I don't even fully recognize that those things are real. I feel like I'm peering into a fantasy world, it doesn't feel like it's within the realm of possibility

We worry cuz we're not satisfied with it. We worry cuz we want to live and not simply walk among the living as if it was day of the dead .

Do you realize, when we don't get the things we desire, we worry about it. Have you noticed that we worry more about things that are slightly out of reach whereas we don't care or bother about or worry less about things that are totally out of league. Lets say you have a decent job and earn a decent income, you desire to buy a premium German car like Benz, Audi and if you are finding it difficult to buy them, you worry and wish you had money to buy them. But what about a private jet or a luxury yatch, do you even care,? you might dream about it, but your brain dismiss the wish as it is totally out of your league and they are stuff only millionaires could afford .
Because of our attitude of being nice and decent to foids, and also the unlucky genetic lottery, we have been banished for life in inceldom. The cope therefore is to realize that girlfriend and sex are something like private jets and luxury yatch , multi million dollar villa for all incels and average human male like us and chad is someone born with silverspoon and inherited billions to be able to afford all these.
I dont know if this cope has a name, but I think it will help!
Being incel is the worse experience a man might have. I sometimes think how much joy a woman could bring me, kissing, sex, cuddling, hugging and shit, just a foid that isn’t my mom who cares. While I don’t have any appreciation for the modern woman, if she can do those basic things and clean up after herself that’s all I care for in a gf tbh