Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We won't need hole anymore

People will still have sex

Irrelevant.

He didn't say people won't need sex, he said "we"
We're still gonna be incels tho. And cope if you don't think they're not only gonna let Chads use those artificial wombs just like they only let Chads donate their sperm.

We're still gonna be incels tho. And cope if you don't think they're not only gonna let Chads use those artificial wombs just like they only let Chads donate their sperm.
Again, Irrelevant. He didn't say we weren't going to still be incel.

Also, you're speculating, you don't know if they will only let "chad" use them. You have no proof of evidence other than being purposefully negative.

You would still need eggs.

Besides, this technology will be heavily regulated so I don't think it would be as disruptive as one might think.

Like in theory you could already pay a woman to carry your child but I doubt the Law lets anyone do that. That shows that the State is very much willing to control how people reproduce.

Technology only disrupts existing norms if the government can't restrict its usage. I don't think it will be the case for artificial wombs.

Last edited:
That shows that the State is very much willing to control how people reproduce.
Or state is afraid that this technology could have soyciety changing implications in the future. War of the clones could strop being SF if this tech was massified.

Imagine this : a mad scientist creates an army of beta males, and suddenly they realize how shit life is, leading to the ultimate beta uprising.

Irrelevant
Based gorillacel. The market is by essence barbarian, so it will not stay elitist long. And even if it is, it's only about money, not look.

foids will urge their shill political servants to regulate this into non existence.

People will still have sex
Incel theory filters midwits

foids will urge their shill political servants to regulate this into non existence.
Or state is afraid that this technology could have soyciety changing implications in the future. War of the clones could strop being SF if this tech was massified.
Besides, this technology will be heavily regulated so I don't think it would be as disruptive as one might think.

Like in theory you could already pay a woman to carry your child but I doubt the Law lets anyone do that. That shows that the State is very much willing to control how people reproduce.

Technology only disrupts existing norms if the government can't restrict its usage. I don't think it will be the case for artificial wombs.
Every government of every country in the world would need to stop the production of artificial wombs for it to be completely "illegal". Look how much the US has shit the bed in the middle east, if some thirdies don't make it illegal we won't be able to do shit about it. And even then, people will probably just make it illegally and the government won't be able to do shit to stop it like how we are losing the war on drugs. Face it, asexual reproduction is coming.

Look how much the US has shit the bed in the middle east, if some thirdies don't make it illegal we won't be able to do shit about it.
I think that's one of the reasons globalists want a World government.