Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting we Wizards deserve to ascend with the Last Unicorn

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

this was a major film of my childhood, dunno how many of you GenZ youngcels have gotten around to seeing it, but I highly recommend. Touches into a lot of meme material which you can see even in this promo, I'll leave it to others to point that out.

Western film from 82 but animated by Topcraft who also did Nausicaa / Hobbit / Return of the King / Wizard of Oz / Button Nose
It eventually split into PAC (who made Thundercats) and Ghibli (the Miyazaki films)

User avi checks out :feelsseriously:

No it doesn't, Twilight and Rarity are missing
Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef
Yep. You're a Wizard:feelsseriously:

unicorn GIF
she will never fuck you op. she didnt even fuck spike and he was a low t simp, and grew up to be a gymcel...

Ponyfag niggas ITT :fbi:

Why do adult men like pony show for little girls?

From the holy sea of golden flames flies the last winged unicorn.
With its magic breath of innocence rising to the crystal thorn.

You had to be there when it launched and realize how much it contrast with the shitty films in preceding years with it's dark topic matters

Kinda like how the 80s Carebears were a lot more badass than the 2000s relaunch, although 'Unlock the Magic' seems like it has potential to get back that feel.

Just my little pony maxx bro

Don't shame fellow Brocels.

If they want to go ponycoping then that's fine, whatever keeps them from the rope.

Screenshot 20220807 104702

Only works for Brony-Chad's.

When Chad likes My Little Pony: "He doesn't let society define what he can and can't like."
When a Sub-Chad likes it: "Ewww, you're such a man-baby. Grow up!"

can we go back to talking about Last Unicorn from 1982 now please? MLP didn't get a film until 1986 so Last Unicorn was more genre-defining and also badass

Unicorn and Bull

Don't shame fellow Brocels.

If they want to go ponycoping then that's fine, whatever keeps them from the rope.
not shaming them. Just curious for why they got so into something like that

View attachment 645849

Only works for Brony-Chad's.

When Chad likes My Little Pony: "He doesn't let society define what he can and can't like."
When a Sub-Chad likes it: "Ewww, you're such a man-baby. Grow up!"
Makes sense. Chad is on just exist mode.

can we go back to talking about Last Unicorn from 1982 now please? MLP didn't get a film until 1986 so Last Unicorn was more genre-defining and also badass

View attachment 645850
I’ve never seen it tbh

not shaming them. Just curious for why they got so into something like that
I haven't even watched the show. But I did masturbate to rainbow dash alot when I was 13 :shock:. It was heaven :feelsmusic: haven't watched the show. Still haven't. I thought it was funny seeing a bunch of cels get fed up with a Avi though so I kept it

That's nasty. You're nasty, that's bestiality. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

bro it's a cartoon pony. like NIGGA :feelskek::feelswhat:
That's why it works, IRL ponies are repulsive.

That's nasty. You're nasty, that's bestiality. :feelspuke::feelspuke:
low-IQ if you can't distinguish between actual IRL beasts who lack language/sapience vs fictional talking anthropmorphized animals with human-like minds

if all you care about is appearances and not personality then go do necrophilia to a corpse I guess.

low-IQ if you can't distinguish between actual IRL beasts who lack language/sapience vs fictional talking anthropmorphized animals with human-like minds
They're still animals. Low-IQ if you're into that bestiality.

They're still animals. Low-IQ if you're into that bestiality.
We're all in the animal kingdom bro, and mammals to boot.

I think you mean they're non-primates.

Ultimately what sets us apart from other species IRL is our minds.

So it'd be more like bestiality to fuck a human woman with a lioness brain transplanted into her skull, than to fuck a lioness body with human brain transplanted into her skull

That harpy scared me so much. Also him:

20220929 1014 boundingintocomics 63356ff013e8b

Unicorns are Chad only. She falls for the handsome prince, not the kike magician.

Unicorns are Chad only. She falls for the handsome prince, not the kike magician.
Shmendrick got to fuck a tree and prob fucked Molly too tho
prince left with blue balls because soon as she becomes true self she rejects him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back