Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ‘We will use nuclear bombs continuously’: China threatens Japan over Taiwan intervention. Chink Supermacy is here.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
215d 5h 32m
Amid a massive scale up of geopolitical tensions in the Indo-Pacific region, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has threatened Japan with “nuclear response” and “full-scale war” if the island nation interfered with Beijing’s interests in Taiwan.

The video message, which was aired by a state media channel, pointed out Japan as the only exception to China’s long-standing policy to not use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear countries.

“We will use nuclear bombs first, we will use nuclear bombs continuously. We will do this until Japan declares unconditional surrender for the second time,” the video purportedly claimed.

It was later deleted from Chinese social media platform Xigua after hitting 2 million views. However, users were quick to make copies and upload them to YouTube and Twitter, according to Taiwan News.

China’s threats come soon after comments by Japanese officials two weeks ago about Taiwan’s sovereignty, with Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso stating that Japan should “defend Taiwan”, The Japan Times said.

PPEcel @PPEcel will soon become a statusmaxxed CCPcel with his own harem!

Last edited:
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
88d 10m
then when the USA gets involved china gets nuked to the ground

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Getting Plastic Surgery Dec. 2021 - wish me luck!
★★
22d 18h 17m
dreadtheblackpill said:
US Corporations bow down to China for profits. And Corporations lowkey will always control government policy.

Consider this: we don't even force an investigation into a Chinese virus that already killed more than half a million Americans.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
88d 10m
IncelGolem said:
US Corporations bow down to China for profits. And Corporations lowkey will always control government policy.

Consider this: we don't even force an investigation into a Chinese virus that already killed more than half a million Americans.
that is true but i can pretty much guarantee that even china joe will want to retaliate for a nuclear strike

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
215d 5h 32m
IncelGolem said:

Yeah the US has become too weak, cucked and subverted by traitors to harm China.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Major
★★★★★
29d 19h 41m
dreadtheblackpill said:
Yeah if the trannies and mutts even know how to operate the missiles still.

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
Chink supremacy would never be a thing because white men always win, but, even if it was, it'd be bad for Asians bc white people would move into their country and cuck then into oblivion. If I was them I'd want to stay poor tbh
curryboy420 said:
Kek brutal

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
88d 10m
curryboy420 said:
based
like i said in my last post, even joe will want to retaliate if there is a nuclear strike

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 2h 23m
China bluffing

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
215d 5h 32m
yikerinos said:
Chink supremacy would never be a thing because white men always win,
Cope! Whites are soys now.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Major
★★★★★
29d 19h 41m
dreadtheblackpill said:
based
like i said in my last post, even joe will want to retaliate if there is a nuclear strike
You still believe that these countries are separate and not ruled by a singular entity for hundreds of years now

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
88d 10m
curryboy420 said:
You still believe that these countries are separate and not ruled by a singular entity for hundreds of years now
:feelsUgh:

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
175d 15m
IncelGolem said:
That's because the jews did it.

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
101d 20h 42m
I said yesterday Asians are master race, China is the future, white mens time run out.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
215d 5h 32m
Mecoja said:
I said yesterday Asians are master race, China is the future, white mens time run out.
Long Live Chang Supremacy! :feelsokman::feelsokman:

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 19h 11m
I have never been a fan of the CCP. I like liberal democracies and authoritarians spit in the face of my political values.

This is why Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea need nuclear weapons.

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Paragon
★★★★★
151d 3h 39m
lifefuel for the chinkcels dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill incelerated @incelerated Diocel @Diocel

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
88d 10m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
lifefuel for the chinkcels dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill incelerated @incelerated Diocel @Diocel
i am not a chinkcel

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
215d 5h 32m
PPEcel said:
I like liberal democracies and authoritarians spit in the face of my political values.
Why do you like liberal democracies?

incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
56d 22h 35m
Terabased and lifefuel. MarquisDeSade @MarquisDeSade thoughts?

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
215d 5h 32m
PPEcel said:
I like liberal democracies and authoritarians spit in the face of my political values.
Why do you like liberal democracies? They promote sexual degeneracy.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 19h 11m
wereqryan said:
Why not?

I see it as the only morally permissible form of government, of a social contract between an individual and the state.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
175d 15m
wereqryan said:
Don't listen to him. He's a CCP shill. He's just saying that to throw people off.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
146d 10h 0m
Did you guys know that the Jewnited States is the reason why Taiwan doesn't have its own nukes? They literally had a CIA spy in their nuclear weapons program and he snitched to the US that they were done building it, this was in the 80s, and the USA threatened to withdraw arms sales to them. Yet they happily let Israel have hundreds of nukes :feelswhat:

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
53d 23h 4m
incelerated said:
Terabased and lifefuel. MarquisDeSade @MarquisDeSade thoughts?
I love the sound of impending doom over mankind and all of human civilization in the morning. It makes my pee-pee very hard thinking about it. :feelsdevil:

incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
56d 22h 35m
MarquisDeSade said:
I love the sound of impending doom over mankind and all of human civilization in the morning. It makes my pee-pee very hard. :feelsdevil:
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
215d 5h 32m
PPEcel said:
Why not?

I see it as the only morally permissible form of government, of a social contract between an individual and the state.
So its morally acceptable to you that liberal democracies permit women's emancipation and sexual degeneracy? Liberal democracies also allow for the influx of deathniks, all of whom have to suffer from relentless mogging and end up being incel in the west. We are all rotting right now because of liberalism of society. You're literally against incels. You want us to suffer.
Blackpill Rage said:
Don't listen to him. He's a CCP shill. He's just saying that to throw people off.
That's what I've always thought.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 19h 11m
wereqryan said:
So its morally acceptable to you that liberal democracies permit women's emancipation and sexual degeneracy? Liberal democracies also allow for the influx of deathniks, all of whom have to suffer from relentless mogging and end up being incel in the west. We are all rotting right now because of liberalism of society. You're literally against incels. You want us to suffer.

That's what I've always thought.
:feelskek:

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★
47d 11h 4m
Damn China ain't fucking around.

Diocel

Diocel

a soup for one, please.
★★★★★
297d 1h 14m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
Wish i was asian.

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
★★★★
19d 5h 24m
China will be the new world superpower

The Yellow Dragon rises from the ashes

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
61d 20h 50m
The Chinese are still angry about Jap atrocities during WW2. Same with how the Russians, Poles, and Germans pretty much all hate each other til this day.

When America weakens considerably and descends into South Africa or Brazil status in the next 60 years or so, Japan will have no option but to rebuild its army and get nukes.

But I don't think the Japs would be that stupid, they are a small densely populated Island nation and so will only get enough nukes as a deterrent and not provoke China. Even small tactical nukes would do immense damage to Japan. Whereas Chinks can just withdraw from the coast to the interior and build massive bunkers that could shelter millions.

Last edited:
Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
84d 8h 51m
I hope they nuke the planet

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7