Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We will still divide ourselves based on numbers that shouldn’t mean anything

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
While I do believe that meaningful dialogue is necessary for any idea to really become robust and irrefutable, I cannot agree with the cope of high IQ posting. I might be guilty of trying to do this, I failed to actually get my message through in an earlier post. I just like to get what I’m thinking across, and sometimes that is difficult. That’s on me, I cannot blame anyone else. I really went into this site thinking I was some sort of genius for believe the blackpill.

Now the gigacope of IQ posting originates from the idea of numbers, something bluepilled people divide themselves on, such as looks. If there is a hierarchy of looks that we are at the bottom of, then there exists a fake heirarchy of IQ within the bottom perpetuated by posting high IQ content. The mind compensates its self worth by making yourself believe you are smarter than normal. Why? Because we cannot see our own intelligence. It’s easier to believe something is good about yourself when you can’t see it. Which is why bluepilled thinking makes us think we are more attractive, the mind changes what we can see into something we can believe is good about ourselves. We cannot see our objective face.

No, you are not smart because you know about the blackpill, females discovered it when makeup was invented.

Thoughts and criticism welcome, I tried making this short

IQ has always been cope

I agree with the general idea of the difficulty of estimating our own abilities and capacities, but this is why we have objective standards for these things

For IQ we have standardized tests like the ACT SAT, and other cognitive assessments. Of course people dont like to admit that that's what those tests are designed to measure because feelings, so theyve been trying to cope around it lately

Likewise, there are objective metrics for looks: golden ratio, facial symmetry, health, etc

So, just saying we shouldnt compare ourselves using numbers doesnt really make sense, unless im misunderstanding something. What really matters is what the numbers are based on

I agree with the general idea of the difficulty of estimating our own abilities and capacities, but this is why we have objective standards for these things

For IQ we have standardized tests like the ACT SAT, and other cognitive assessments. Of course people dont like to admit that that's what those tests are designed to measure because feelings, so theyve been trying to cope around it lately

Likewise, there are objective metrics for looks: golden ratio, facial symmetry, health, etc

So, just saying we shouldnt compare ourselves using numbers doesnt really make sense, unless im misunderstanding something. What really matters is what the numbers are based on
I was trying to draw a parallel on the entire root of inceldom, and what some people try to do on the forum. Of course people will have different intelligences. What I am saying that it becomes petty when you put this through the lens of the blackpill. Why draw lines with you fellow incels when society drew a line against you. It’s hypocritical.