Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We Will Never Have to Deal With Girlfriend's Requests

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I knew a low-tier normie who somehow socialmaxxed his way into getting a girlfriend, from what I understood he stuck his junk in her vag a few times so he wasn't incel, but it was so cucked. Lets take a look at her demands

1) Banned from from playing vidya

>Was never on discord again

2) Banned him from eating meat

>Basically made him a Vegan

3) Banned him from having edgy humor or racist/sexist type stuff

>He became a husk of his former self

4) Would make him do a bunch of chores

5) Would never have sex, probably did it like 5 times in the whole relationship

6) Would make him drive her everywhere

7) Would make him buy all her shit

8) Would always be burping and farting around him when he got too horny to drive him off

9) Would shittalk him in public in front of his friends, embarassing him.

10) Would always openly talk about her exes and how many guys she used to fuck openly

All this shit, it makes me think it's not worth it.

It just honestly sounds like he has a prostitute that he pays in ways other than money. Except sex is not guaranteed. JFL
He is probably one of the cucks that talks shit about incels because he has a "girlfriend".

Yeah we have some advantages here...

It's like receiving multiple boring-ass quests after completing the main one.

chad doesn't have to deal with any of this

That is the truly sad part, the people who do manage to ascend here will be delegated the role of something a small step above a slave, I had a HTN friend whose girlfriend slowly distanced him from everyone, she openly smacktalked him and was very demanding and demeaning and controlling.

She was at best a 5/10 maybe even a 4.5/10 and he maybe a 6.5 to a weak 7 but he struggled with poor mental health and self esteem ever since we were kids so he let himself be treated like shit.

Last I heard they got engaged and he moved with her to a city she wanted to study in, haven't seen him since, he did message me a year pr two ago but I ignored it same with the rest of the people I used to know.

I knew a low-tier normie who somehow socialmaxxed his way into getting a girlfriend, from what I understood he stuck his junk in her vag a few times so he wasn't incel, but it was so cucked. Lets take a look at her demands

1) Banned from from playing vidya

>Was never on discord again

2) Banned him from eating meat

>Basically made him a Vegan

3) Banned him from having edgy humor or racist/sexist type stuff

>He became a husk of his former self

4) Would make him do a bunch of chores

5) Would never have sex, probably did it like 5 times in the whole relationship

6) Would make him drive her everywhere

7) Would make him buy all her shit

8) Would always be burping and farting around him when he got too horny to drive him off

9) Would shittalk him in public in front of his friends, embarassing him.

10) Would always openly talk about her exes and how many guys she used to fuck openly

All this shit, it makes me think it's not worth it.
You basically became a cuck, if she controlled you like that then not bad chances of chad/tyrone fucking her meat drapes:feelsgah::feelskek:

Are you sure she was his girlfriend and not his tard wrangler? Because it sure sounds like that.