Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal We will never have this

the mog is too much

Hooking up with the rich girl at your school, it's something I can never have because I don't go to school anymore.

Money is for faggots

I don’t care about having a girlfriend anymore

I don't remember getting gifts from females except my relatives.

Humans only care about the reproductively fit individuals and want to be near those types of people (and win their favour).

Being connected to people all around the globe enables you to drive yourself mad by looking at the biggest outliers around and comparing yourself to them. Well, we might be driven mad just comparing ourselfs to the average nobody.

Anyhow, the online enviorment incentivises everyone to misrepresent themselves in order to garner maximal attention and envy. No matter if that dude is lying, has a gf who is from a rich family or is simply an extreme outlier, almost no gf gifts her boyfriend this amount of stuff and looking at and posting this shit is basically the mental health version of coughing into each others open mouths.

This literally just filled me with rage :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping:

I got a $100 giftcard from my mom and dad. My uncle sent me $200. My grandpa forgot it was Christmas lol but usually he'll give me $500. Hopefully he gives it to me tomorrow man :feelscry: he money mogs me hardcore and doesn't even work

Fuck... So this is what life is for rich Chad.

Hope both he and his girlfriend get cancer and die young. They'd still have better lives than all users here combined.

Ok, I just realized the subreddit is fucking r/teenagers.

So young rich Chad who also gets prime teen pussy.

FUCK THIS UNFAIR WORLD

WE HAVE NOTHING WHILE OTHERS HAVE LITERALLY EVERYTHING

Why is it all cope shit? I guess the shoes are nice.

Ok, I just realized the subreddit is fucking r/teenagers.

So young rich Chad who also gets prime teen pussy.

FUCK THIS UNFAIR WORLD

WE HAVE NOTHING WHILE OTHERS HAVE LITERALLY EVERYTHING
There is girl I knew in highschool that liked me. I messed up all opportunities despite trying cause I’m a mentalcel, now she is dating this skinny guy with a pretty boy maxxed face and he owns this big ass property with atvs and shit it’s brutal.

How is a cuckitor getting spoiled this hard by his gf? :dafuckfeels: Did their BVLL by these for him? Is this guy a JBWmaxxer with an obsessed gf? I refuse to believe this dude is Chad

How is a cuckitor getting spoiled this hard by his gf? :dafuckfeels: Did their BVLL by these for him? Is this guy a JBWmaxxer with an obsessed gf? I refuse to believe this dude is Chad
yeah I think it might be fake
no foid is buying this much even for Chads

What a massive waste of money everything was bought with a credit card.

Also:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SWDvAf02o8

Yup, this is probably some 6/10 normie offy doofy being treated nicely by his 1/10 obese wife on his own dime, probably purchased through credit so they can stay eternally indebt like all normies. Chad doesn't need vidya and he definitely doesn't post about it on reddit

What teenage girl had this kind of money? It’s more likely he got this from his parents but is trying to larp online. We were all teenage boys, we’ve all lied about having gfs before.

Fucking ragefuel bro:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Any female buying all this shit for a guy is pacifying him so she can sleep with Chad on the side.

chad only christmas gift. i got two kitkat bars and flannel pajamas from my parents. :feelsUgh:

I'm going to be honest, I think this guy is either actually a teen who's larping about having a GF and just showing off his Christmas presents. That or a not teenager (many niggas on r/teenagers have been exposed as being 30-50 year old men) just bought a shit ton of things for himself and posted it on Reddit for karma.

I can see a girl buying a young chad/tyrone a PS5 but not all this shit.