Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel we will never have this

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Jokes on you. I've had a couple of girls do that to me that looked a lot like her. Even down to the hair.

It's called hentai games. Start playing.

Jokes on you. I've had a couple of girls do that to me that looked a lot like her. Even down to the hair.

It's called hentai games. Start playing.
based play "play with us"

A good dose of blackpill there.

who needs anime tiktok foids

just fuck the moth... :feelswhere:

i used to dream about this all the time as a teen. i'd see girls sit on guys laps all the time and wish it was me. i thought if i just waited long enough then my turn would come along

then you grow up and almost 40 and it never happened to you. and you just want everything to end.
and you remember how you had to pay that prostitute 300 dollars just to sit on your lap and she was texting on her phone during that time and wasn't even speaking to me and didn't straddle me properly she sat on my lap as if I was fucking santa claus just me staring into her back and there was no love or affection and i told her i needed to 'freshen up' but actually went to the bathroom to cry at how miserable i was that i have to pay for something so basic because i've never gotten any affection in my whole god damn life then just left and told her to keep the money even though she was already because she never even heard me or cared that i left HAHAHAHAH THIS IS ACTUALLY JUST JOKES GUYS THIS NEVER HAPPENED hahahaahah

Never got into anime. Brootal nonetheless.

i used to dream about this all the time as a teen. i'd see girls sit on guys laps all the time and wish it was me. i thought if i just waited long enough then my turn would come along

then you grow up and almost 40 and it never happened to you. and you just want everything to end.
and you remember how you had to pay that prostitute 300 dollars just to sit on your lap and she was texting on her phone during that time and wasn't even speaking to me and didn't straddle me properly she sat on my lap as if I was fucking santa claus just me staring into her back and there was no love or affection and i told her i needed to 'freshen up' but actually went to the bathroom to cry at how miserable i was that i have to pay for something so basic because i've never gotten any affection in my whole god damn life then just left and told her to keep the money even though she was already because she never even heard me or cared that i left HAHAHAHAH THIS IS ACTUALLY JUST JOKES GUYS THIS NEVER HAPPENED hahahaahah
Sad and relatable.:feelscry: