Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never have this part 2

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Queue sad music

Imagine having a gf, imagine having sex, imagine these two things being able to come across as normal to you, imagine taking your gf overseas to paris or italy and kiss the whore under the leaning tower of pisa or the eiffel tower, and then later fucking the cunts brains out. Imagine just having a gf and who gives you sex in general and just helps makes your shitty life more tolerable,

The fact is, we will imagine this, because we will never experience this. ITS OVER

NMOZZj8TuZ6M2U4eJby4Fdq0UO8pwg2XtNrVTM7lWxU

I don't think about that anymore whenever I have thoughts about that I just block it out which is easy cause I have constant brain fog due to depression I am just like a robot

Yea ive gotten used to this though so i dont get depressed when i think about it anymore

684 61aae0396ec6f1d3b079d8f8b57fc7f7

These are the posts I signed up for

Yea ive gotten used to this though so i dont get depressed when i think about it anymore

Hard to miss something you never got a taste of.

even that message is cucked, "one day you'll be the best thing to ever happen to someone"

yeah, after about 50,000 other things happened to her in her pussy, ass, mouth and soul

but cucky coming to mop it up will, allegedly, be the best thing of them all, so it's cool

One day it'll happen sweaty.... you will make a girl very happy..... after you have been studying for a long time, being depressed and socially isolated and completely stressed out while your future gf will be having the time of her life with her huge friend group having sex at festivals and whatnot, so that you can betabuxxx for her when you are born worn out for the way you spent your 20s. Karma will bite those Chads in the ass and they will see their wrongdoings! :)

pass the rope please